Fuck Israel (1 Viewer)

lets not forget the
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and Dana International

98dana.jpg

the strange guy said:
Fuck Israel? I thought pre-emptive violence as a way of defending yourself was in this year.

Not really pre-emption so much as collective-punishment that's the problem this time. But you're right it's the exact same as what we were talking about in those other threads.. :rolleyes:

the strange guy said:
Fuck Israel? I thought pre-emptive violence as a way of defending yourself was in this year.

I thought it was the use of badly constructed non sequiturs (albeit without the use of the word therefore) and letting threads slip down once it appears you're beginning to lose the argument ... :p

Or just letting it drop because you know, no matter how manner hours of arguing, you're never going to convince anyone over the internet. And why would they be? It's an anonymous style of debating where everything you type can be taken in whatever mood the reader is in. It was dropped because it was going in (tighter and tighter and more vitriolic) circles.

Ehhh, anyway, I don't really care. I just like transformers.

Was thinking of getting Sky HD, leaflet came thru letterbox (as leaflets do) and it would work out cheaper to get Sky HD/Multiroom then have normal NTL cable......sure I would be down UTV but fuck UTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back