Fri 26th - Whelans - The Tycho Brahe (1 Viewer)

Donal

Website
www.thetychobrahe.com
Anyone who is going to the gig and is a fan of an auld trad session should get there early... the support will be rapid. It is yet another Dermody band. Cormac Mac Diarmada brings his trad band to whelans.

Tickets in Road - €10

We are also on the last broadcast Net2 on Saturday night...

D

Donal said:
Anyone who is going to the gig and is a fan of an auld trad session should get there early... the support will be rapid. It is yet another Dermody band. Cormac Mac Diarmada brings his trad band to whelans.

Tickets in Road - €10

We are also on the last broadcast Net2 on Saturday night...

D

I'm personally going to kick the shit out of anyone who gets in the way of me hearing young master Dermody and his merry troupe. They are fukcing amazing.
Loud talkers beware.

beep beep

we are going to be on Donal Dineens 'Here Comes The Night' tonight (thurs) for an hour or so ... playing some records, singing the songs and talking shite ...

Chilli - the merchandise is only for sale online at the moment.

Thicko's- you've got great faces for the radio, arf arf.

Billy- shame you can't come along to this, I reckon you'd really like the wee brothers band.
Anyone actually, who hasn't seen a trad band they've enjoyed should try and catch these kids, they're the best buzz since herbal e's, no seriously, they're fuckin deadly, so much fun.
and Cormac, the little Dermody looks *uncannily* like Frodo Baggins.

aoifed said:
and Cormac, the little Dermody looks *uncannily* like Frodo Baggins.
ye all look like extras from LOTR to be honest aoife

;)

and they played at Dees wedding and royally upstaged The Tychos and The Jimmy Cake

no pressure though Cormac...

Latex lizzie said:
..I'm gonna wear a different hat at this gig. A nice one.
It's funny you should say that Lizzie, because at the last Tycho's gig, I was talking to Cormac and I saw Lizzie and BurgerBB and I says to them I says, ' here, meet my little brother' and Lizzie *actually* slapped himself in the forehead and said 'not another one'.
:D

Donal, you look like a orc or a prick or sumfink.

aoifed said:
It's funny you should say that Lizzie, because at the last Tycho's gig, I was talking to Cormac and I saw Lizzie and BurgerBB and I says to them I says, ' here, meet my little brother' and Lizzie *actually* slapped himself in the forehead and said 'not another one'.
:D

Donal, you look like a orc or a prick or sumfink.

..There are way too many of yiz..you should open a shop..or a chain of shops selling pure talent at €50's a pop!

Latex lizzie said:
..There are way too many of yiz..you should open a shop..or a chain of shops selling pure talent at €50's a pop!
Here bud, you interested in manning the shtall at this at all? I can drop it in beforehand, but cannot unfortunately attend...

Latex lizzie said:
..sure thing there mister..what time will I meet you there????
Actually there's probably no need for us to meet in person (v. mysterious)...I might have to drop the stuff in around 6.30 or so, which is prolly too early to be expecting you to show up. I can just drop the stuff in and let you know where I've "hidden" it...would you PM us your phone number again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back