free no idea cds (4 Viewers)

well i'm not actually waiting till may its just chances are i won't see oly before that gig since i've never seen him before in my life-same goes for you ilene, my plan backfired i thought it'd be people i see more regularly claiming them....but on the plus side i started a bitter bitter arguement....so bitter

sandy-andrew said that he's gonna give one of his free compilation cd's to dave so if you still want the one i was gonna give ya you can have it but if your willing to share with dave then.....................jill really should get the cd but she never actually said in her post she was claiming it (and i'm a cunt) so next person to say: "kiss my face" (in the stylings of alan partridge) gets it. and i have to actually hear you say it-none of this posting crap

Originally posted by marklar
sandy-andrew said that he's gonna give one of his free compilation cd's to dave so if you still want the one i was gonna give ya you can have it but if your willing to share with dave then....................

Thats fine n' dandy. I think one per household will suffice. Ilene- you're in Trinners, yes? If you want, i can meet you somewhere in college and give it to you. Oly- you can just fuck off and wait;)

No won't be at that. Also me giving you the c.d before May is dependent on me getting them off Mark before May but seeing as how he lives down the road from me, i'm sure that can be arranged.

Ive just noticed Ilene has got an even more fucked up homepage than Phil's old computer thingy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back