Free couch (1 Viewer)

mamul

have a large 3 seater couch in great condition that i need to get rid of. its in phibsboro and needs to be collected. if u want it pm me.

hound dog. sitting here hoping to get a response. thought someone was interested. but no they just wanted to bust my balls. i'm on dial up here man, it took about twenty seconds to load this page. :mad:

took about a minute that time. fuckin dial up. look your gonna have to take the couch now, whether ya want it or not. forgot to say that these where the rules. see you tomorrow so.

And how much will this free couch COST?

I'll get on to my flatmate about it. His an automobile user.

Could we get approximate measurements please? Gotta check if it'd fit in the livin' room,

EDIT:and more importantly, through the door.

EDIT 2: And even more importantly, onto the car.

seanc said:
And how much will this free couch COST?

I'll get on to my flatmate about it. His an automobile user.

Could we get approximate measurements please? Gotta check if it'd fit in the livin' room,

EDIT:and more importantly, through the door.

EDIT 2: And even more importantly, onto the car.
mr-bean.jpg

its not gonna fit in a car, its a couch not a deck chair. you'd need a van or truck or something. but i assume your taking the piss anyway. motherfuckin piss takers wrecking my motherfuckin head. damn grand couch so it is. someone take the thing please. not the greatest lookin thing though, upholstery wise. used to be me ma's ya see and her taste is questionable. comfy as hell though.

seanc said:
I said onto the car dude.

Seriously, what are the measurments? My couch smells like yoghurt.
its big about 6 ft in lenght 3 ft in width and 4 ft in height. thereabouts

Wavioli said:
good at getting up them, fucking shite at getting down, like a vertigo ridden monkey.

I look good when dangling precariously from tree branches,I was afraid the world renowned human eating tree spider would knaw my hands off from the wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back