For the suckers (like me) who have Ire v Ger tics (1 Viewer)

dAndAn

Are you gonna go? How do you feel about it?

I dont think i can face it. Fuck that. Ive tried to sell my tic to mates but no luck. Tis only 50 quid. fuck it.

If we win its bollox. If we lose its bollox.

Can we take anything from this game?

i've a ticket for the cypurs game. if/when the germans beat us the cyprus game will be a complete downer. still as its a premium level ticket i got for free i'll be going regardless.

I've a cyprus match tic as well.

i gave the FAI 200 euro this year. 200 bleedin euro.

I feel sick

this is my second free premium level ticket - was at the Slovakia game as well.
at €85 a pop i certainly wouldnt have paid for it myself.

croker is a magnificent arena, worth checking out, and you might see some decent football with ze germans in town.
but it's part of the problem, isn't it, us gimps going to the games, filling the fai's coffers.

croker is a magnificent arena, worth checking out, and you might see some decent football with ze germans in town.
but it's part of the problem, isn't it, us gimps going to the games, filling the fai's coffers.

Croker is great, buh ive been wowed by it at the last games.

Anyways, i got rid of the ticket for a score this morning. Depressing times. Never thought id want to do something like this.

I'd only go if I got those fancy tickets with the bars and all that jazz.
Is that what the premium tickets are?
Juicy.

well the bar is behind you but you gotta pay for your drink plus you cant bring it to your seat. last time i went lads were watching the rte coverage on the screens rather than go back to their seats. :rolleyes:

i suppose the corporate boxes have a free bar.

Now Stan is saying ze Germans made various disparaging remarks about Croke Park and the Irish fans, when there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to support it.

Is there no end to his stupidity?

I was offered a ticket last night for 50, woulda went if I had've got it for a score like some of you lot sold 'em for. :(

Well that was a decent enough performance. O'Brien & Kelly played really well given the pressure on them and Reid was fantastic and Dunne despite a few clumsy moments was great too. Probably deserved all three points.

Negatives:

We're out.

Stan may get the credit for this and he's already demonstrated that he has absolutely no idea how to capitalise on a good performance.

Is Kevin Kilbane the slowest man in professional football? When he's on the ball these days the best we can hope for is a throw in or a scuffed cross along the ground. There was a moment last night where he beat his man and within three seconds he was back closer to his own goal than where he started.

me and stan bowles were in the corporate box hob nobbing with the prawn sandwich brigade. free booze and grub, deadly so it was.
decent enough performance. we looked in charge for most of it other than our strikers choking when they got opportunities.
what happened to schweinsteiger? did he get a bump to the head?

Reid was great.. if he keeps that up and we get the other Reid, Duff etc back in playing regularly we may be able to constuct a decent productive midfield for the next campaign. Defence was fairly solid also, given the fact that Kelly and O'Brien were thrown in there at short notice. O'Shea should now have to fight to get his place back, though that of course won't happen. Robbie Keane's ability seems to work inversely to the amount of time he has to think.. can't believe how badly he fluffed that chance, he must've thought he was offside. Doyle was a bit anonymous, Keogh did okay, Long was decent.. The problem with this being that it's still impossible to discern whether there's any real progress regarding Stan's ability to organise\motivate and we're now almost certainly stuck with him for the next campaign.. I've given up seeing the better displays as anything but a prelude to the next disaster. Cyprus & Slovakia could easily still finish ahead of us, and Cyprus even have a remote chance of qualifying if they were to win the 3 remaining games and the Czechs were to fuck up.. it'll be interesting to see how hard they go for it on Wednesday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back