For people who know me and go to comuity garden Phisboro (1 Viewer)

just ken

Sorry about bad spelling and stuff just wrecked

ok me and alice went swiming yesterday so went to indian (bombay to go) got food and i sugested we go to comunity garden to sit and eat there we seen at the bbq that there was alchol just so ya know steri wipes so we decided to leave we walked down cannal when i felt this sharp pain in my foot
so i take off my shoe and look inside i cant see anything so alice sticks her hand in and she gets pricked bought drew blood so we eventualy get the sharp thing out and i seen it was the top of a needle so straight to the matter we went and was on a drip for most of the night got tested , and got out hep b vacines so bought of us have had shitty night eh were on these tablets that are supose to make us realy realy sick till tuesday than we get results back so hopefully we will be clean they said their was only a small risk of hiv more a risk of hep b

It would be greatly apreceated if you or you know people that use the garden to let them know that their is needles around or in !! eh those of you that know alice prob should read her buliten as i am quite thired and cant be bothered writing to much signin out ken

Quite scarey how things like this happen and have potential to completely change your life and could happen to anyone anywhere !!

thats shit man, hope ye both get the all clear.....
where exactly is this community garden in phibsboro anyway ????

Fucking anti-social scum leaving that those things wherever they take their fix, dirty bastards.

HIV dies outside the body after a few hours so let's hope it was an old needle. Shit fella, best of luck with the results.

Hiv dies within 20 mins outside of the body. Hope everything turn out ok.

Thanks to people who wrote back nice to know people are thinking the garden is on the canal in phibsboro again if anybody knows people who use it maybe should think twice about it these tablets arent very nice at all !bog !bog !bog

Well I don't know you, but if it's any help I've heard of lots of people getting stuck with needles but I've never ever heard of any of them catching anything serious from them. Its a shit buzz though, best of luck.

So going to hospital again tomorow not looking forward to it ,not sure if were getting results tomorow or have to wait eh thoughs anyone here now how to / or be able to post what happend on indy media i realy want people to know about garden and not sure how to let everyone know !

afaik you just go there and do as you please. you could try pm'ing Shorty though.

So shitty news wont get results for 3 months as have to wait to see if it becomes active in our blood than do a test if we come up negative it means were probably out of the woods than another one in 6 months and if were negative than than were clear still have to take medicine that will make us sick for 3 weeks arg ,eh what can you do wormo ? i realy hope people dont consider keep using the garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back