Football Manager 2009 (1 Viewer)

Johnnyc

What the fuck? How did this slip under my radar? Stan? Franco??? Whaaaat????

I didn't even know the demo was out. Fuck that lack of knowledge right there...!!!! I'm being told the full game is out tomorrow?

I was thinking of a way to save a bit of cash in the new year and this baby could well be it. Has anyone played the demo? Do you need a beefy PC to handle the new match engine? Will I see the light of day in the first 6 months of 2009?

It was reviewed on EG earlier in the week. I might pick it up in a few months, it's always riddled with bugs when it first comes out.

Can't do it. Clocked up a weeks (7x24hrs) worth of play of 2008 in a distressingly brief period of time, then deleted it in a fit of pique.

Maybe I'll have a look at it over the christmas.......

It's got a some fancy 3d graphics now don't it?

football manager 2009 is sooo much better than last years one, ive only got the demo atm, but thats fucking awsome the 3-d match engine is beautiful, theres press confrences now in it, its so good, right gonna go back to play it now

I've taken Nottm Forest to Prem glory, do I keep at it for a tilt at the Champions League, or abandon them for this new game??

Press conferences you say though, that sounds cool, I'm a sucker for gimmicks

I thought it was amazingly realistic when I saw the "Newcastle takeover on the rocks" headline. Then Stephen Ireland was called up to the Ireland squad.

Picked it up this morning.

Goodbye friends, family, loved ones, washing.

oh its so addictive, 3-d match engine is great, the press confrences get a bit annoying sometimes,

my man city side are doing well, had €92 million to spend, bought a few players, arshavin and huntelaar being the most well know, but huntelaar scored 5 goals in his first two games then hasnt scored since, the best players for my team at moment are caicedo scores loads, and gelson fernandes 6 man of matches in 10 games plus 4 goals all from 30 yards out or more (why cant it be like this in real life!!)

that dude needs a copy of Football Director on the DS! worth downloading anyway if you've got one and want to play a quick, easy, old school type management game.

"Halfway through my first season I was now few points clear at the top. This is when some very strange things started to happen. I was shocked to read news bulletins saying Cech had left for Manchester United and Deco had signed for Crewe Alexandra. Both on the same day and there had been no messages warning me about this."

"The whole situation was made worst when my feed reported that J.Terry had been suspended while playing for Bolton. I didn’t even know he’d left!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back