Football Manager 2009 (1 Viewer)

So how are you chaps getting on with this game?

I've been a bit hit and miss so far. Only had one serious play, where I was managing Blackburn. Could beat the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool but was still only a few points off the relegation zone. Got the sack a few weeks from the end of the season. Pricks.

restarted with city again. after i accidently deleted my game when drunk.

just finished the first season finished 5th a point behind the pool, got to the league cup semi-final got beaten on away goals by united (8-8), got to the uefa cup quarter finals beaten on away goals by everton after i had beaten milan and barcelona to get there, this season i have a whopping €132 million to spend

players sold this season
santa cruz
martin petrov
elano
hamann
Caicedo
Dunne - real madrid !!!!
bojinov
glauber

players in
crespo - to tutor the younger strikers like sturridge
guardado
demichelis
pogrebnyak
rossi - is unreal in this scored 9 goals in 4 matches for me so far
tymoschuk
modric

I've started again with West Ham. Only two games into the season and two defeats, though in fairness one of those games was against Arsenal and it only finished 1-0.

I have a massive 1.4M budget to spend on new players, so I'm kicking out lots of deadwood.

I've started again with West Ham. Only two games into the season and two defeats, though in fairness one of those games was against Arsenal and it only finished 1-0.

I have a massive 1.4M budget to spend on new players, so I'm kicking out lots of deadwood.

heres a handy website for tactics and training if your not that good at or havent got the patience to make them up. fmf
also try and get old fat ronaldo for free around christmas on the game he bangs in a few goals for you and his price goes from nothing to 1.2 millions instantly when he signs, also appiah and freddie ljunberg are worth a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back