Foggy Notions: Upcoming shows + New Issue (1 Viewer)

Foggy

New Foggy Notions out now:
We talk to Maya Arulpragasam, Sri Lankan mish-mash queen MIA. We track down LA BLOGOTHEQUE guerilla video bloggers Vincent Moon and Chryde on the streets of Paris. MATTHEW DEAR talks about his amazing new album. GO TEAM'S Ian Parton talks about pissing off the indie and hip-hop kids. We check in with MICE PARADE'S Adam Pierce, and shake a leg to New York misfits O'DEATH. Also features interviews with: !!!, TRUNK RECORDS, TONY WILSON, ARTHUR & YU, and much more, including gaming, live reviews, and a crash course in music from MEMPHIS TENNESSEE.

This month’s free cover-mount CD is the fourth compilation from legendary Irish DJ Kool Drool - Kool Pops Vol.1 features a whopping 18 tracks including DAN DEACON, BOOM BIP, MATTHEW DEAR, SCUBA, HEY O HANSEN, SIRIUSMO, DJ RUPTURE,YACHT, ALEX DELIVERY, THEE MORE SHALLOWS, DNTEL, ARTHUR & YU, RUN_RETURN, and much, much more.

UPCOMING FOGGY NOTIONS SHOWS:

TONIGHT**** Sep 6th – Foggy Notions presents Mice Parade, The Village
Sep 14th– Foggy Notions presents Herman Dune, Crawdaddy
Sep 16th – Foggy Notions presents Danielson, Crawdaddy
Sep 20 – Foggy Notions presents Andy Irvine & Dónal Lunny’s Mozaik, Whelan’s
Oct 26 – Foggy Notions presents O’Death, Whelan’s
Oct 30 – Foggy Notions presents The Zombies (Colin Blunstone and Rod Argent), Whelans
Nov 5 – Foggy Notions presents Deerhunter, Whelan’s
Nov 22 – Foggy Notions presents Dirty Projectors, Whelan’s
Nov 25 – Foggy Notions presents Pinback, Whelans
Nov 29 – Foggy Notions presents Si Schroeder, The Village
*****FOGGY NOTIONS PRESENTS DAN DEACON IRISH TOUR – Nov/Dec

Mozaik!!!! Deadly! :)

new album and all with O' Donoghues on it .|..| ...i think it's been recorded for nearly two years at this stage awaiting release. timing of the gig is a pain in the hole as i'm on holidays for most of their tour. the only chance i have of seeing them is if i can make their gig in clonmel on the 13th.

deadly and poxy.

Good theres a new magazine out. Just have to find somewhere thats not in town that sells it, or else get my ass into town.

Poxy that I miss that mozaic gig. Missed their last one in the concert hall that time too. Balls, balls, balls.

Can't wait for the new album. I think the delay is cos they're all living everywhere in the world these days. Andy Irvine lives in Fermanagh, Lunny in Japan and the other 2 dudes in America and Canada or somewhere like that. The logistics must have been a nightmare. Maybe they could have just recorded it over the phone like Micheal McDonald and Patti LaBelle did.

thank fuck yr bringing back dirty projectors. i was unaware of their existence when the redneck manifesto were playing with them. excellent news!

have to say foggy, as much as your magazine is well needed round these parts and it's great that you offer a free cd, the kool drool compilations are not my cup of tea... four of them = too samey...

still, keep up the good work... great gigs and that kranky comp was the business....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back