Foggy Notions presents...Si Schroeder (Dec 14) & Jape (Dec 28) (1 Viewer)

great gig. The best form I've ever seen the japers in. Twas a nice touch with the birthday cake and the baby photos too. The entire setlist (bar Floating and To The Sea) was new stuff (new as in not on either of the albums - all of it is pretty well known at this stage).

French Letter A was good but there were a lot of ignorant fuckers in the crowd who couldn't shut the fuck up for 10 minutes and listen. A lot of them should have known better too.

great gig. The best form I've ever seen the japers in. Twas a nice touch with the birthday cake and the baby photos too. The entire setlist (bar Floating and To The Sea) was new stuff (new as in not on either of the albums - all of it is pretty well known at this stage).

French Letter A was good but there were a lot of ignorant fuckers in the crowd who couldn't shut the fuck up for 10 minutes and listen. A lot of them should have known better too.

I pretty much agree with all that. That's the second time I've seen French Letter A open at a FN gig and the second time people wouldn't shut their fucking mouths.

Jape were great. I like the first record and I think the last one is really good but by the sounds of what was played last night the next one could be pretty special.

That gig last night was full a pricks. Talking pricks. I had a mate over from Austria who's been out of the country for a while and he couldnt believe the sheer ignorance of the crowd.

Jape were fun. Felt sorry for Frech Letter A dude. Would like a listen without the constant hum of chat from dickheads.

I really like The French Letter A but I went back into the bar just before he started last night because of the crowd. Fun Jape set as always.

it was ridiculous for French Letter A, i saw TWO photographers chatting to their mates throughout. So i agree with the person who said they were suprised by some of the chatters.

All that said to me was these 2 snappers were more interested in their scenester visuals than the music which seems quite an ignorant form of elitism.(is there any other kind???)

i heard one conversation that went
"what are you doing AFTER this?"

"dunno,might go blah blah blah"

"and what did you do before this"

" oh we were in dermots, shitfaced,blah,blah"

"cool, are you doin anything for New Years?"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! as the bearded lady said "your conversations probably aren't that interesting anyway". Case in point!

Jape were cool, so proud of those guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back