Foggy Notions presents PINBACK + THE DUDLEY CORPORATION - WHELAN'S NOV 25 (1 Viewer)

390794613a6201424282l.jpg

390794613a6201424543l.jpg

390794613a6201424769l.jpg

390794613a6201424973l.jpg

Yeah, they really looked like they were enjoying it, the speeds they were playin at.

I expected more, maybe not rush the songs like you hate playing them.

much better on the records

It was still enjoyable, they seem like really cool lads.

enjoyed this. sound was patchy enough in spots but. good gig. when did count tornado start playing keys and guitars for pinback though?

just caught dudley corporations last song with rob crowe. rockin it was.

Yeah, they really looked like they were enjoying it, the speeds they were playin at.

I expected more, maybe not rush the songs like you hate playing them.

much better on the records

It was still enjoyable, they seem like really cool lads.

yeah, that'd be how I saw it. Enjoyed it overall. Amazing in parts but patchy in other parts.

First time I'd seen the dudleys. Really enjoyable set. Fair play lads.

Joss looks like a tramp :)

plays a mean saw for a tramp!

savage gig.set was pretty similar to the one Dudley posted, especially enjoyed the mid-section once they'd settled into it. Rob Crow is a total fuckin hero. A can per song! superb live voice.

really enjoyed the Corpo set too.well done lads.

Deadly gig.

Though the best part was a taxi driver (with a sideline in training greyhounds) on the way in, giving me a hot tip for the dogs in Harolds X on Tuesday night. But I got too drunk to remember the name of the dog.

I presume that was moose in the stripey t-shirt up the front taking all them snaps.

It was a very skillful display of carrying multiple drinks at one time from the bar through a crowd. I though one of them pernod and blacks was gonna go down my back at one stage!

anyone know the name of that perfect pop song mid set with the infectious keyboard riff? or which album/ep its from? I dont recognise it from anything I have.

i think there was one from Offcell thrown in there in the middle, which i'm not as familiar with as the main albums.or it could have been Rousseau off the debut, which was my highlight of the night.

i think there was one from Offcell thrown in there in the middle, which i'm not as familiar with as the main albums.or it could have been Rousseau off the debut, which was my highlight of the night.
nope. i know both of those and it aint on either of them.

gstereo said:
i didnt make it. but im gonna shoot in the dark and say it was good to sea from autumn of the seraphs.

could be. havent heard the new one in full.

I presume that was moose in the stripey t-shirt up the front taking all them snaps.

It was a very skillful display of carrying multiple drinks at one time from the bar through a crowd. I though one of them pernod and blacks was gonna go down my back at one stage!

Yeah that would've been me but I didn't take that many pics, La la had my camera for most of the gig. I think the "pernod and black" was just a pint of black currant. Thank fuck I made it back to the front before Pinback started.

Anyways I thought both bands were deadly, Pinback are so much better live than on record. My highlights were definitely the two bands playing together both times. Sound was pretty god right in front of the stage too.

I'll stcik up some photos later once I get home and trawl through them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back