Foggy Notions presents PINBACK + THE DUDLEY CORPORATION - WHELAN'S NOV 25 (2 Viewers)

Any ideas on kick-off time for this?
Gotta work Sunday and not sure if I'll make it to Dublin in time for this....
I've resigned myself to missing the Dudley's (will see them in Limerick anyway), but what length set are pinback playing etc...
thanks...

8.30ish for Corpo and 9.30ish for Pinback

Any ideas on kick-off time for this?
Gotta work Sunday and not sure if I'll make it to Dublin in time for this....
I've resigned myself to missing the Dudley's (will see them in Limerick anyway), but what length set are pinback playing etc...
thanks...

sore head? I'm surprised this isn't sold out yet, everyone i know is going!

what kind of sets are the doing Dudley? playing much off the first two albums? not that i've anything against the new stuff, but it's not quite as good. has there been a thread on the new album, what do people make of it?

Its a bag of balls but you know that already hermie. still they have made other fine albums and i havent seen them yet so i guess see ya there.

nah it's quite good, though certainly not their best. It starts really well and has some deadly songs (first 3 or 4, 'Torch' etc) but the second half is a real let-down and the album as a whole is very samey, even by Pinback standards. Absolutely dying to see them live though, i'll be wetting myself come sunday!

have to disagree, it's their best and easily my favourite album of 2007,
the piano on the last few songs is deadly

have to disagree, it's their best and easily my favourite album of 2007,
the piano on the last few songs is deadly

seriously?!? do you have all their albums? even the Police rip-off 'Blue Harvest' or the autrocious last song? i think it's not a great start-to-finish album because there's so little variation; especially given the lack of progression since Summer in Abaddon. 'Torch' (the one with the vibes) saves the album for me by bringing something a bit different.

it's not even my favourite Rob Crow album of 2007 :)

seriously?!? do you have all their albums? even the Police rip-off 'Blue Harvest' or the autrocious last song? i think it's not a great start-to-finish album because there's so little variation; especially given the lack of progression since Summer in Abaddon. 'Torch' (the one with the vibes) saves the album for me by bringing something a bit different.

it's not even my favourite Rob Crow album of 2007 :)
you mean there's other men?:p

i think its a great album overall. not their best but an improvement on summer in abaddon.

looking forward to them later.

you mean there's other men?:p

i think its a great album overall. not their best but an improvement on summer in abaddon.

looking forward to them later.

yea the Other Men album is friggin fantastic. Is it tonight they're playing LDN? stay pretty sober coz i'll be wanting a setlist in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back