Foggy Notions presents...Grizzly Bear, Vicar St., Nov 1st (1 Viewer)

geebags. really want to see st vincent, am not at all bothered with GB.

Here, does anyone have spare decent tickets to sell? Ticketbastard only have the standy balcony.

Hey has anyone heard the new version of While You Wait For The Others on the b-side of same song...

Its in fact, exactly the same song except with Michael McDonald from the Doobie Brothers singing. He has a great thick smooth voice.

Hey has anyone heard the new version of While You Wait For The Others on the b-side of same song...

Its in fact, exactly the same song except with Michael McDonald from the Doobie Brothers singing. He has a great thick smooth voice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just replace toto with grizzly bear.

You just be sure to keep telling them that you were a fan back in the Horn of Plenty days.

meh, I still haven't listened to this band. I might go to the gig anyway though, judge them by their performance.

judge them harshly

Good gig. Quite liked St. Vincent too, I've only ever seen her live in support slots but must check out her records one of these days.

Crowd got a bit talky towards the end though. A few rows behind me the two tallest guys in the venue seemed to be having a competition to see who could be the loudest and stupidest in the venue.

Everytime the bass player picked up anything that wasn't a bass:
Tall Guy 1 - Oh look he's showing off. Look how many instruments I can play.
Tall Guy 2 - Huh. Huh. Huh.
Tall Guy 1 - He's showing off again.
Tall Guy 1 - Show off.

It was a tie in the end. :)

there were plenty of nob-heads near me too. Place was littered with them.

I thought the gig was only ok. Too heavy on the thundering crescendos. Their whelans gig was much better, had way more charm, and felt more personal.

But I did enjoy it enough, mostly that version of Colorado, which they didn't play in whelans.

I'm mostly pleased for Foggy Notions though - hopefully the numbers there last night will bolster their books for at least a short while.

Really enjoyed this.

'He Hit Me' cover at the end was excellent.

My mate commented last night how the bass player looked like Gordon Ramsey. I have to say, I agreed from our balcony seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back