FOGGY NOTIONS PRESENTS DIRTY PROJECTORS + NORTHSTATION, NOV 22 (1 Viewer)

Also, don't get the hatred of Feels! Not just disliking it, but really really hating it... its such a happy album. I love Banshee Beat. The live version on the bonus disc version is even better. Goes on for ten minutes. Lovely stuff.

I love Sung Tongs and Strawberry Jam but I've not gone back to Feels since deciding that I like them now.

Jesus! I wouldn't go that far!
She was ok.

I thought the whole band were ok.
Not much more.
I was quite tired tho...

I was reminded of them by the sound of the guitars and fluid/jerky style of playing. I think they're much better than Owls myself in terms of the record.

Unlistenable bullshit? Way harsh Ian. Way way harsh!

After all the nice things you've said about it in the past I finally decided to listen to the album today. In fact I'm on ...

*checks winamp* ...

the 9th song.

I think it's pretty boring, sorry dude. Again, the girl harmonies are kinda nice, his voice wrecks it for me though.

That funny I was listening to it today again, and also New Attitude which is also fantastically awesome and even more jerky and random.

Now the first thing I liked about them was his voice, so we aren't going agree probably about this album. I am suprised however by the reaction to it. For some reason I thought people who liked Black Flag would like it but it seems they all hate it.

The other thing is that you love the Sunset Rubdown album and I find his voice annoying - but not that I can't get over it.

Anyway, I recommend you keep on trying the album and you might grow to love it, or just waste a load of your time listening to something you'll never enjoy....who knows?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back