flickr page? (1 Viewer)

I was looking at one of the girle I work with photostream - she has some very nice stuff on it.

There a load of very erudit comments from this guy (who appear to be from Cork), anyway, he has all this advice and comments for her, except when you look at his photostream everything is universally shit.

Those who can, do. Theose who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach teachers.

Anyone else having problems with the new flickr uploader?

Yeh I just got it, it's useless, it uploaded a few then kept losing a connection then only uploading last one from the previous session so i ended up with five copies of the same photo and all my upload allowance used up...

i upload everything. pain in the hole sorting & uploading the public / family / friends / private stuff to be honest.

yeah, i end up sorting them on the PC then uploading each category of stuff separately. pain.in.hole.

I find the easiest way to do it, is to upload the shite you want people to see (which, in fairness, isn't that much in one go) and then, just upload everything as private afterwards. Doesn't matter if you're uploading the same photo twice. Especially if you're on a "Pro" account.

I find the easiest way to do it, is to upload the shite you want people to see (which, in fairness, isn't that much in one go) and then, just upload everything as private afterwards. Doesn't matter if you're uploading the same photo twice. Especially if you're on a "Pro" account.
This sounds sensible enough
I think I'll try this.

I also need to stop using picnik and get comfortable with CS2. God that programme perplexes the shit out of me. :mad:

Compare that to what you get with a Free Account:
  • 20 MB monthly upload limit
  • 3 photosets
  • Photostream views limited to the 200 most recent images
  • Storage of smaller (resized) images
www.pix.ie you get 500mb monthly upload limit.
I find its fatser as its irish based and the menus are just so much cleaner better laid out.
It's still at a Beta stage but the owner replies to every question you ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back