flickr page? (2 Viewers)

that's not the Ts&Cs i was talking about, unfortunately.

9. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE

Yahoo! does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Yahoo! the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:

• With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Yahoo! Groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Yahoo! Group to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Yahoo! removes such Content from the Service.
  • With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than Yahoo! Groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Yahoo! removes such Content from the Service.
  • With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than Yahoo! Groups, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.

my flickr page has fuck all on it, literally just a handful of ephemera relating to nurse with wound and throbbing gristle. also hasnt been updated for over a year, due to my lack of either a scanner or a camera. for what little its worth, it is here: http://flickr.com/photos/47274393@N00/

wonderful photographers i have found on flickr (and probably posted some work of in the old "eye candy" thread - but worth a second airing) include http://flickr.com/photos/jpaul23/ who does wonderful stuff like this:

jp1.jpg

208460937_94a223fdc0.jpg

and http://flickr.com/photos/heyoka/ who does beautiful pinhole photography such as this:
27793147_b0344a77a3.jpg

57642225_2c77f9c61b.jpg

and here: http://flickr.com/photos/55867717@N00/ are some superb photos from various dublin gigs amongst other things.

man this fucking sucks. i prefer flickr to photobucket but within the first second of each month i spend my MB allowance. pricks.

moose's "go pro" advice is echoing in my ears

That there's good advice.

Nope, isn't there an option to use the old style somewhere?

There's the option to upload 5 at a time from your home page, I'm using it now. Wouldn't mind trying the old installer. My uploads with the new installer have kept failing today and yesterday.

Anyone having trouble logging into flickr? It brings me over to yahoo.com which just logs me in for email and brings up the main yahoo site but not back to flickr. If i go back to flickr i'm still not logged in.

Ideas?

I was looking at one of the girle I work with photostream - she has some very nice stuff on it.

There a load of very erudit comments from this guy (who appear to be from Cork), anyway, he has all this advice and comments for her, except when you look at his photostream everything is universally shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back