Flat Sharing In The Ninth Circle Of Hell? (1 Viewer)

When you look at your diamond, do you ever ask yourself "Am I evil?", singing to yourself the tune of the metal classic of the same name by the band Diamondhead?
Are you a diamondhead?

For the purpose of this resumé

Birthdate- April- so Birthstone-- Diamond

Favourite Quality Street- green Diamond

,,sore throat remedy: Lozenges

Actually, the thing that's funny is that I'm supposed to Go To Bruxelles For Work later (really), and it was in Bruxelles where I once saw a guy sitting at the bar in what could only have been a brand spanking new King Diamond t-shirt.

No presents for Christmas? Only diamonds.

That's not a thing that's funny. I was lying. What I'm not lying about is diamond.

Favourite badge on front of cars:

renault_heading.png

Actually, the thing that's funny is that I'm supposed to Go To Bruxelles For Work later (really), and it was in Bruxelles where I once saw a guy sitting at the bar in what could only have been a brand spanking new King Diamond t-shirt.

No presents for Christmas? Only diamonds.

That's not a thing that's funny. I was lying. What I'm not lying about is diamond.

Bruxelles? Should you not be going to Anvers?

YOU 24-30/f who works in Media/Fashion/Music who loves music, eating out and playing at the weekends - must have a horrible sense of humour and be somewhat opinionated in the same way as we are. Fashion sense is important beyond your wildest expectations
PLEASE DO NOT reply saying about how you enjoy the odd glass of wine cinema and music as literally EVERYONE says the same. We want someone to live with us that is individual who can sharpen us all - so make your reply interesting and use it as a fair representation of yourself! Please include your myspace and/or facebook page so that we can see what kind of a person you are and if you would be good looking enough to live with us HA!

shallow-grave-poster2.jpg

its an audition;)

That is actually totally possible.
Those Reality TV things go out of their way to search down utter knobends to put on TV and have fights with other utter knobends, allowing the general public to sit back in their chairs, and debate about which knobend is their favorite.

Has anyone seen the new spice girls video yet by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back