Fiona bashes asians .... (1 Viewer)

:confused:
I've never even been to Australia
T0001.jpg

I really don't get the logic behind this australia shit, they're mostly descended from Irish/British criminals, no?

0,10114,5086449,00.jpg

weeler said:
I really don't get the logic behind this australia shit, they're mostly descended from Irish/British criminals, no?

"Australian racism derives from the same bottomless source as British racism - from universal ignorance and working-class frustration, reinforced by an unshakeable conviction of British superiority over all other nations on earth, especially the swarthy ones. If Australia had been colonised by any other nation but the British, it would be less racist. As it is, it is dying hard."

Germaine Greer reckons its Britain's fault anyway.

weeler said:

0,10114,5086449,00.jpg

totally wrong...
there are loads of different races there from every continent..
the problem in that part of Sydney is that gangs of Lebaneese have been going around and robbing/threatening people for years...it came to a head a few weeks ago when 2 life guards were beaten up because they told some dickheads to stop playing football on the beach..
There were asians and Islanders in the crowds as well as whites..so it wasnt a pure racial issue...just a reaction to the "Lebo" thuggery...

Old one said:
totally wrong...
there are loads of different races there from every continent..
the problem in that part of Sydney is that gangs of Lebaneese have been going around and robbing/threatening people for years...it came to a head a few weeks ago when 2 life guards were beaten up because they told some dickheads to stop playing football on the beach..
There were asians and Islanders in the crowds as well as whites..so it wasnt a pure racial issue...just a reaction to the "Lebo" thuggery...

are you serious? i dont call what happened in sydney just a 'reaction' it's dickheads being dickheads for the sake of it, very few of whom probably had a clue what started it in the first place.

spuded said:
are you serious? i dont call what happened in sydney just a 'reaction' it's dickheads being dickheads for the sake of it, very few of whom probably had a clue what started it in the first place.

it is a reaction to the situation and also a large amount of dickhead rightwingers and drunks joining in..but its essentially gang related shit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back