Finally... (1 Viewer)

7152-13.jpg
you take this? did you break into the dressing rooms?

and yeah, nothing says "cup form" more than a home draw against europes worst slavia prague.
yeah, and there's some pissants from germany left in the competition too. bayern summat? no match for the mighty spurs.

yeah, and there's some pissants from germany left in the competition too. bayern summat? no match for the mighty spurs.

Somewhere in Germany there's a Bremen fan on an independant music forum saying "nothing says cup form better than falling behind to Aberdeen...TWICE"

Back here I'll suffice with Barnsley.

.|..|

Somewhere in Germany there's a Bremen fan on an independant music forum saying "nothing says cup form better than falling behind to Aberdeen...TWICE"

Back here I'll suffice with Barnsley.

.|..|
barnsley do indeed have some cup form. i'd back them to thrash cockney ne'er do wells, the chelsea.

aberdeen eh? they can score as much as they like, as long as it's less than 7.

And we can draw as much as we want (three days before a cup final resting half our team) as long as we go through to the next round.

It's all about energy conservation and the environment.
better not have been driving around an open topped bus, parading the spoils, in that case. think of the environment, top football clubs, walk.

The coverage on TV3 was fucking shocking beyond belief..
They showed the Everton match up to 90 mins (highlights) then went straight to the Spurs match and then back to the Everton match, the penos were not shown fully so it was obvious what way they were going....I knew Spurs had to miss the last peno etc, Trevor Welch was getting his analysis wrong too...
terrible.

Had to swerve tonight's game due to a nasty bout of manflu...:(

Glad we took points off the cunts though, and I sincerely hope that Cole ends up on the receiving end of a career ending tackle sometime soon, the dirty little shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back