Film chat (2 Viewers)

I’ve been getting The Devil Rides Out confused with Race With The Devil. I don’t think I’ve ever seen The Devil Rides Out.
Ah. Yes, I see what you meant in your original post now.
I need to see Race with the Devil again. It's been too long

The Devil Rides Out is hammer horror at its best. Charles Gray as the baddie. Can't go wrong.

I’ve been getting The Devil Rides Out confused with Race With The Devil. I don’t think I’ve ever seen The Devil Rides Out.

I think The Devil Rides Out would be up your street, but give the novel a shot first. It was the first grown up book I read when I was a kid and it scared the absolute shit out of me. Re-read it recently and it's still a great book.

Yeah. They lifted the plot from a 'Future Shock' story called Shok. 2000ad sued an d won and are now credited for it.

Great music in this. Iggy pop is a dj, Lemmy is a taxi driver, and theguy from Fields of the Nephilm ..

Yeah. They lifted the plot from a 'Future Shock' story called Shok. 2000ad sued an d won and are now credited for it.

Great music in this. Iggy pop is a dj, Lemmy is a taxi driver, and theguy from Fields of the Nephilm ..

Wasn't that a story where a guy gets electrocuted while he's in a robot suit? That was deadly!

This one is about a guy who collects a bunch or robot parts for his artist wife, not realising that he has brought a disassembled war robot into the house. It puts itself back together and tries to kill everyone.

kevoneill3.jpg

http://fanthoman.com/wp-content/uploads/kevoneill3.jpg

Have to say the movie is a little clunky and dated, but they strived for a lot with a limited budget.

Having a Bourne trilogy afternoon.

'Identity is my second favourite movie starring a mini. Also gets points for Franka Potente with her homemade haircut

Film noir marathon today.

So far it's been The Blue Dahlia, Murder my Sweet and The Glass Key

The dame tells Marlowe "you've got a nice build for a detective"

This same to mind
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Film noir marathon today.

So far it's been The Blue Dahlia, Murder my Sweet and The Glass Key

The dame tells Marlowe "you've got a nice build for a detective"

This same to mind
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you been sacked?

No, my back is fucked. Watching a lot of movies between pitiful moans and painful writhing on the couch

Watched In Bruges and Adam and Paul last night. Pleased to find they both stand up.

Going to record Drag me to Hell, cheers for the heads up

Watching The Wicker Man, a freebie copy from a newspaper because my fancy ass double disc, wooden presentation box version is the wrong region

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back