Fight Like Apes (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I've seen them a couple of times, they are very good live, but I worry for the lead-singers vocal chords if they go on a prolonged tour, considering the gusto with which she yells expletives during one of the songs

Saw 'em for the first time the other night...had been looking forward to catching them for ages....fuckin' excellent. They have a rake of good tunes.

Two opposable thumbs up.

<cough> overrated.

You ok?

Here.

Benylin_Chesty_Coughs__Original__300ml.gif

saw them playing in tower a while back. While they were pretty good, I dont like the name, and the keyboard player started walking around banging pots and pans in the crowd. Pots and pans. Gimmicky. No need for it. Stay behind the keyboard. He looked a bit like a caveman.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Duncan_Bannatyne_m.JPG

<cough> overrated.
im still kinda of this opinion. but its not in a bad way really. like i think theyre pretty great. but theyre soo highly rated at the minute after being round for such a short amount of time. its strange

like i think in a years time theyll really get their shit together. id hate to see them get a record deal or something which wouldnt give them room to grow.
so yeah still over-rated but thats just cos theyre really being stupidly highly rated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back