Fight Like Apes - new drummer? (1 Viewer)

terri_asshat

Website
www.myspace.com
Have they got one yet? I heard they kicked out the original guy for being a teetotaler! !baggyyyy
Are any of them on here? Cos I wouldn't mind trying out.. here's my demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was he a tee totaller? Maybe he just didn't get pissed up at 10am like May Kay? Of the few times I've met her she seemed like a total knob end, maybe that's why he left?

Both GPO and Fight Like Apes drummers left. Yer man from dublin duck dispensary is drumming with them i think, and i heard one of gang of four are working with Fight Like Apes

the lads from FLA was a total gent when we played with them. very down to earth. in fairness, they were all very nice.

Was he a tee totaller? Maybe he just didn't get pissed up at 10am like May Kay? Of the few times I've met her she seemed like a total knob end, maybe that's why he left?

Drinking at 10am is the life. You don't get to hang with BP Fallon without being kool.. right???

3980929375_31a6ed463c.jpg

What's going on in this thread?

someone get rid of that picture of BP Fallon, he has no place on thumped

I didnt mind this act till I heard their song about "a jacket"I think it was........real hipster nonsense..

My gentleman friend approached BP at Nightmare before Xmas ATP last year and told him I was a huge fan of his and wanted to meet him....sound bloke my other half, loves getting me into trouble. I now am the proud owner of his autograph which ends with the legend "Vibes, BP Fallon."

My gentleman friend approached BP at Nightmare before Xmas ATP last year and told him I was a huge fan of his and wanted to meet him....sound bloke my other half, loves getting me into trouble. I now am the proud owner of his autograph which ends with the legend "Vibes, BP Fallon."

Friend of mine was with him once as he filled in a form. One of the required fields was OCCUPATION:. BP thought about it for a bit and then wrote LIFE. Haha.
.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back