Fight Like Apes - new drummer? (1 Viewer)

better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't.
shit, I wake up every morning to face the prior nights activities.
been sketching all day today, waiting for the traveler that I said I'd sick my dog on him unless he got out of my gate, last night.
also had to face my bar girl, Mary, today, after declaring my love for her via text last night.
life is good.

A mate of mine got a text today inviting myself and him to a house party while we're in Galway this weekend. It was from a girl he had slept with in the place he works. He immediately wrote a text for me saying "That's a ride and a party sorted for me for Galway" but of course sent it to her. She texted back saying she never wants to speak to him again.

show up to the party and explain what a prick your mate is, Brother Worthit. Sure, you were both invited. He's the shallow, insensitive one, not you, man.

I don't know who the girl is. Never met her. He deserved every bit of the shame and embarrassment though. Ha ha. I'm just going to follow him around Galway watching him put his foot in it.

HahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahahHahahahah

Ah yeah but if you have a quick scan back over the thread you have a tendancy to fly of the handle a wee bit.
That's a medical condition.
What with threatening to punch people and all. Musical taste has nothing to do with it pal.
I just offered to have a face to face meeting. He's always acting tough on the internet and calling me fat all the time.

It's not the same thing. But if Alf from Flapes were to ask me I might say yes. I doubt he could pummel me though. Unless it was a remake of that wrestling video they made.
So by the same token I could organise a public fist fight between you and Alf from Fight Like Apes and you'd happily waddle along for a pummelling?

You dug up a three month that was three months old just to call me a dickhead. I called you a sap and told you to get over it. You haven't. See you around fat cunt.

Once again you seem to have forgotten what you actually said. This is how you invite someone to meet face to face is it ?

And I'm the one acting tough on the internet am I ?

You are a sad boring little man.

I meant "You dug up a post that was three months old just to call me a dickhead. I called you a sap and told you to get over it. You haven't. See you around fat cunt." I'm drunk, sorry it's not 9am dude.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to classic seanc again.

I wonder are washing cattle and 123go are gonna fight like apes at the next fight like apes gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back