FEMINAX__URBAN MYTH? (3 Viewers)

whathappen?

I heard that the pain relief tablets Feminax is given to addicts recovering from heroin addiction because it is the next step down from morphine.
Is this true?

i cant imagine that's true. my cramps kick feminax's ass - it's weak and crap and doesn't do anything to relieve the pain.

i cant imagine it's any closer to heroin than a mars bar from the shop.
i was once prescribed this great drug called Synflex for period pain - it's given to post op patients who cant have morphine or something.

al i can say about synflex is that it .|..|

Lost in translation

becker_feminax.gif

Feminax is a placebo as far as I can make out.

it is an absolute load of my hole.
I think it only works on 12 year olds who have just started menstruating and suffer mild twinges. My many, many year long bleeding womb has worked itself up into such a frenzy at this point that monthly I take to my bed with hot water bottles and lots of neurofen plus.

actually buscopan are fab for period pain because they actually stop the cramps, as opposed to merely masking the agony.

I'm just waiting for a thread where all the lads start moaning about the ineffectiveness of the "member enhancing" drugs they bought after reading spam emails

You'd only be marginally less 'pain-relieved' if you took a lemsip.

it used to have hyoscine hydrobromide (scopolamine) in it as well, which, afaik, is what they used to give victorian women in labour. i think it had (mild) cramp reduction effects - not sure why they took it out. feminax now is basically exactly the same as solpadeine - nurofen plus is much better.

best painkiller for period pains ever was vioxx (i was prescribed it for a pulled muscle), sadly now unavailable due to its making old arthritic people have fatal heart attacks. boo.

I'm so glad I'm not a girl.

One of the arty people arond here will probably know the details .....

....but wasn't there a greek myth about a guy who wanted to know what it was like to be a woman so he had zues or apollo or starbuck or someone change him into a woman for five years.

when his time was up he was ashed how did it compare and did he wat to stay a woman. He said the sex was much better a sa woman but on balance things were easier for a man. :rolleyes:

make of that what u will!

One of the arty people arond here will probably know the details .....

....but wasn't there a greek myth about a guy who wanted to know what it was like to be a woman so he had zues or apollo or starbuck or someone change him into a woman for five years.

when his time was up he was ashed how did it compare and did he wat to stay a woman. He said the sex was much better a sa woman but on balance things were easier for a man. :rolleyes:

make of that what u will!

Zeus said: "Well, would you like to be a woman again", to which the man replied "Talk to the hand. I don't myth it one bit."

Remember the joke about the red sea and queen victoria?

that was about periods

It was very funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back