Favourite Summer Drinks (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
Which 20 year old whiskey?

Oh, if you like whiskey I definitely recommend Redbreast 15 year old... tad on the costly side but very nice.

actually nothing 20 year. that is fantasy

I want middleton very rare. about 160 euros

only because I've had it before.

I might try the redbreast

I love Middleton Very Rare (should be about €120) but it does depend on where you buy it.

In my opinion, the Redbreast 15 (as opposed to the usual 12) is up to the same standard - maybe even better - but about €30 less... you can't lose :D

That's a lot of money for Whiskey. I like Glenmorangie rare malt (18 yrs) which is about €60-80 I think. Been a long time since I bought a bottle, and if I recall, some enterprising person decided it would make a great substitute for bong water last time I had it.

trianglegrrrl said:
My 19 yr old brother and I have been looking for things to mix or have our absinthe with. I suggest cognac after reading this and he came home yesterday with a 35 euro bottle of it...:eek:

I mixed absinthe with cidona and it tastes great. it tastes great with everything, it's a miracle spirit...

absinthe and champagne is a great combination as well.

It all comes down to being older and having more money... everything is relative... so you still get the urge for extravagant... but you have to expend more to do that... otherwise it's not extravagant.

My philosophical message for tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back