Favourite Summer Drinks (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
What kind of a drink is that?

or did someone mistake this thread for "Favourite Summer Kinks"?

It's a pint of lager with a baileys and a g&t as chasers.

And I've to get up at six so I'm not going to go into the whole sordid background of it here. If Monsieur Conniffe would be so kind in my absence

alan_lap_640.jpg

i've been quite delighted lately to find out that bars in belfast serve kopparberg, only the pear version, mind, but that's better than nothing. unfortunately the nearest offlicence to here doesn't, so i'm reduced to drinking whiskey and cranberry juice while waiting for cormcolash to get home from work. it's quite remarkably unpleasant. (as is using a mac.. do these yokes not have delete keys or what? and where's tabbed browsing gone? argh etc)

Super Dexta said:
i've been quite delighted lately to find out that bars in belfast serve kopparberg, only the pear version, mind, but that's better than nothing. unfortunately the nearest offlicence to here doesn't, so i'm reduced to drinking whiskey and cranberry juice while waiting for cormcolash to get home from work. it's quite remarkably unpleasant. (as is using a mac.. do these yokes not have delete keys or what? and where's tabbed browsing gone? argh etc)
Delete key is top right (arrow pointing left)
tabbed browsing is apple key + tab

Wilbert said:
Delete key is top right (arrow pointing left)
tabbed browsing is apple key + tab
this i will remember for future reference. is there any equivalent of ctrl+a? (select all in windows)

ICUH8N said:
command + a
similarly cut/copy/paste is command + x/c/v
sehr handi.

today i learned that neat whiskey is not a good thirst-quencher. it doesn't rate highly on the list of favourite summer drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back