Favourite smells (1 Viewer)

Anal_Hygiene said:
334217808430d36b5dbbb5.gif

you love the smell of animated gifs?

Hector Grey said:
then ronaldinho turned up and everything was all right.

145885_340_1073301757933-Ronaldinho01_pro-215-245.jpg

maybe not hector. i think you need to seek professional help.

"Teeth dreams are very common and usually relate to a person's self image. You might view yourself as looking bad. Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated that your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and have low self-confidence. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion."

Donkey OJ said:
145885_340_1073301757933-Ronaldinho01_pro-215-245.jpg

maybe not hector. i think you need to seek professional help.

"Teeth dreams are very common and usually relate to a person's self image. You might view yourself as looking bad. Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated that your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and have low self-confidence. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion."
Jayses... and i had onny just gone to the dentist for the first time in 15 years as well. Holy snooker!

- Garlic
- Petrol
- Spray Paint
- Pear Drops
- Frying Onions
- Gurlz
- Coconut
- Spearmint
- Houmous
- Olive oil
- Whatever stuff it is my brother burns in his room. It's only lovely. I go in there the whole time when I "have to ask him something" just to smell it.
Any suggestions of things I could ask him?
I asked for his opinion of fanny earlier, so like, be creative.

boyfriends and ex-boyfriends
farenheit (see above)
fresh bed linen
amber mmmmmmmmmmm ( i don't know what it actually is, i know it's in jewellery, but that doesn't smell, but you can buy amber oil and it's gorgeous!)
christmas trees
baking bread
my mum's perfume
aussie shampoo
talcum powder

baby head. the top of the baby's head. how do they do it? yum yum. i could eat the baby. (in a nice way not in an actual infantacidic canibalistic way emmm...)
and toast

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back