Favourite Pub / Least Favourite Pub (1 Viewer)

Latex Lizzy

Banned
Website
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
Whats your fave pub like?

Mines the globe on georgs street - they do a nice bucks-fizz in there. I can be found in there regularly down the back nursing a Babycham reading PD Woodhouse.

I also like the stags head for a bit more of a active night out on the tear, that or timmy reads as i call it.

The Globe gets four toilets
!bog !bog !bog !bog

Stags head and Timmy Reads 3 toilets each
!bog !bog !bog
!bog !bog !bog

My least favourite would have to be Café En Senne (spelling?) nice building and all like but the place is usually full of arsewipes and gobsheens. What a fire hazard it is when it gets full also like, They should change the name to Stardust 2. They dont even serve Frangelico. pah!

No toilets for Café En Senne - horrible overpriced trendy bar.

jublights.jpg

my favourite pub is the cottage in letterkenny. way too many shit ones to mention.i really hate oneils tho.

it gets

!bog !bog !ironyyy !baggyyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !baggyyyy

2 bogs, an iron, purse, iron iron purse from me.

P. Littbarski said:
Kennedys Pub just beside Tara Dart station (on the corner) is a great little pub for a quick pint...loverly Guinness
Yes! Well said my good man.

Kennedys gets !bog !bog !bog !bog

Although its closer to Pearse Street. Was that the station you were thinking of?

Also fond of the Foggy Dew, Sin É, and downstairs in Brogan's ('cept when its Bob Marley or Aslan night in the Olympia).

Shite pubs? Too may to mention. Anywhere that forces some random black dude to hand you paper towels and mop the floor in their jax. Legalised begging it is, give the man a proper job!!!

Napalm said:
Palace is good and so is the longhall and the foggy

Worst is any pub that the cunts in my work go to on a night out.

West/Bell/Budda

get lots of toilets

!bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !
West/Bell/Budda

after xmas these will all become my work pubs. no matter, cos they're all mad anti-social here and no-one goes drinkin.

isoldes is probably my least fav pub, until it gets to 2:00 in the am, and i'm still gumming for another pint and am too tight to pay in anywhere, whereupon it becomes my fav pub.

untill i wake up again, and it becomes my least fav pub again. fickle, moi?

On a related note, do you prefer to sit or stand in a pub on a night out? My boyfriend and I have an ongoing debate regarding this matter. I personally prefer sitting down if possible, especially if we're going to a club later where I'll be dancing my hind legs off but he believes that sitting down in the pub should be left for the quiet Sunday afternoon recovery pint.

Daisy's Dukes said:
On a related note, do you prefer to sit or stand in a pub on a night out? My boyfriend and I have an ongoing debate regarding this matter. I personally prefer sitting down if possible, especially if we're going to a club later where I'll be dancing my hind legs off but he believes that sitting down in the pub should be left for the quiet Sunday afternoon recovery pint.
has to be sitting every time. crimeny!

Daisy's Dukes said:
your HIND legs?
how many legs do you have?
MyrtleCorbin.jpg
:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back