favourite game... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 4
haha deadly stuff!

I just replayed a level in splintercell2 - fuckin wasted some unarmed chick that was a double agent. Palmer (Lambert) says "shut up Fisher! Leave the morality to us!". then down an elevator, shot one dude in the back of the head, then some dude tried to radio for help but then couldnt speak cos I'd shot him in the face. silent as hell. then took out 10 other guys, one at a time. sonsabitches didnt know what hit them. got my objective and got the hell outta town.

seriously - what a fuckin game!!!

pete said:
I thought only civil servants played that.... are you a civil servant?
Not a civil servant.

I find that ANYWHERE I've gone, most people can play shithead

Sensible Soccer and Cannon Fodder were class on the Amiga. And Shadow of the Beast!
sbeastgame.gif

That Zelda game on the gameboy where you had to collect various musical instruments was amazing. I wish they brought out other Zeldas on different formats.

without a shadow of a doubt, the best game ever is the old skool version of Metroid on those huge old Nintendo things. played it incessantly as a child.....would love to get my hands on it again.

the trick is to not look at the games on a monitor.

hook a portable telly up to the TV-OUT on your graphics card cause otherwise the (much, much) higher resolution of an average PC monitor makes the games look (really, really) shit.

ZX81
- Perilious Swamp / Sorcerer's Island
- Chess
- Reversi
- Flight Simulation

Spectrum
- Sabre Wulf
- Chequered Flag
- Jetpac
- Pssst
- Fighter Pilot
- Manic Miner
- Jet Set Willy
- Football Manager
- Atic Atac
- Horace Goes Skiing
- The Hobbit

PC
- Championship Manager 00/01
- Grand Theft Auto
- Motoracer

Board
- Backgammon
- Game Of Life
- Go For Broke
- Monopoly/Rossopoly
- Cluedo
- Totopoly
- Escape From Colditz

Other
- Grass

pete said:
the trick is to not look at the games on a monitor.

hook a portable telly up to the TV-OUT on your graphics card cause otherwise the (much, much) higher resolution of an average PC monitor makes the games look (really, really) shit.
If you're aiming at me, what i mean was that the gameplay was a bit shite and the controlls drove me up the fricken walls ;)

Zelda, Ocarina of Time (N64)
ICO (ps2)
and...
Beyond Good and Evil (ps2)
Best.game.ever.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Greats of the past were all the Sonic games, Castlevania (I only remembered that when I saw someone else mention it there) Streets of Rage, Road Rash and in the arcade Samurai Showdown for the weird, Japaneseness of it and Mortal Combat for the gore - very entertaining/mesmerising when you're 12...

Cormcolash said:

Sorry to hog up this thread but could you check your messages Cormac. It just seems when I send you a message it never gets recieved.

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back