FAO Johnnystress - 2014 World Cup Draw (1 Viewer)

It's hilarious, BBC were openly praying not to get that group and as soon as they were called out, the commentator started making excuses for why they'll fail. Ridiculous.

Gas though.

They're like a dog that can't figure out why it isn't sitting at the table.

About time England got a proper tough draw.. I think they'll surprise people and somehow get out of that group though. France are blessed. Group A looks like the Group of Death to me, B D & G not too far behind.

Group A
Brazil
Croatia
Mexico
Cameroon

Group B
Spain
Netherlands
Chile
Australia

Group C
Colombia
Greece
Côte d'Ivoire
Japan

Group D
Uruguay
Costa Rica
England
Italy

Group E
Switzerland
Ecuador
France
Honduras

Group F
Argentina
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Iran
Nigeria

Group G
Germany
Portugal
Ghana
USA

Group H
Belgium
Algeria
Russia
South Korea

"I think we'll be very happy with that. We know how the Italians play. I don't think there's any problem there"
Steve McManaman

HAHAHAHA

I liked Roberto Martinez trying to soften the blow

"Pirlo has picked up a few injuries lately and I don't think he'll be the player that he was last year"

Yeah that's great but Verratti of PSG looks like a younger, fitter, tougher more mobile version of Pirlo and their young players like Immobile look top notch. Still haven't got a real 20 goal a season striker though.

Uruguay on the other hand have Suarez and Cavani up front and will out muscle and out pass England's midfield no problem. Not great at the back though.

The only Cost Rica player I know is Bryan Oviedo and if he's any indication of what to expect it could end up 5-4, utterly bonkers how all out attack he is.

To be fair i wouldn't be terrified of Uruguay or Italy if we were there because we do our best work without the ball anyway. But for England they're in the worst possible situation because they're likely to have about 25% possession in both games which won't please the folks back here at all.

What did the Sun say this time..?

the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

So what is the time difference? 2am sounds odd

2-4 hours depending on what part of the country you're in but I think only 2 of the host cities are in the -4 zone and the rest are all -3.

I think there's only about 2 fixtures in the group stages that were scheduled for a 2AM our time kick off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back