Fallon and Byrne can suck my balls (1 Viewer)

licatanova

Why is it everytime I go in there:
1) all the staff look depressed or ignore you for five minutes while they chat amongst themselves
2) there's some middle to upper class aul-wan making a scene over something trivial and holding everyone else up
3) the lift is broken so u have to climb 50 flights of stairs to get to the ONLY toilet in the building
4) I fall over a box that has been randomly left in one their tiny aisles.

Goodbye forever F + B.

I appreciate a good looking lass serving me my fromage de jour as much as the next man but does it hurt that much to have any other expression on her face other than an anguished grimace as she serves me?

I've only been there a handful of times but I've never experienced any of those problems.

Why is it everytime I go in there:
1) all the staff look depressed or ignore you for five minutes while they chat amongst themselves
2) there's some middle to upper class aul-wan making a scene over something trivial and holding everyone else up
3) the lift is broken so u have to climb 50 flights of stairs to get to the ONLY toilet in the building
4) I fall over a box that has been randomly left in one their tiny aisles.

Goodbye forever F + B.

You're the owner of Shebeen Chic, aren't you? Only wearing an oversized fake moustache and putting on a Portuguese accent? Thought so.

Great for: Bangers, Mash & Red Onion.

Terrible for: Running into old friends form way back, who are happier, wealthier, more successful and now better looking than you.

Great Bangers & Mash though.

I was in there last week for the first time.

I had preconceived notions of it being a cuntfest.

It was actually alright. The food was good (they do a great meat paste) and the servers just kept bringing more wine. I didn't ask, nor care, how they felt about it, just thanked them.
It was pretty reasonable too, as I remember.

And it was full of mostly women.

No complaints here.

Great for: Bangers, Mash & Red Onion.

Terrible for: Running into old friends form way back, who are happier, wealthier, more successful and now better looking than you.

Great Bangers & Mash though.

you really
REALLLY
need to make your own bangers and mash.

paying fallon and byrne prices for a homemade classic is criminal. even for you. its not far off your meatballs or spaghetti surprise culinary skills.

fx buckley - 2 big leek and potato sausages (or tesco cumberlands if you're too far out to get to fx) grilled and turned til brown all over.
3 or 4 spuds boiled and mashed in with heated butter and milk and a bit of salt.

gravy-
one red onion and one clove garlic slow fried in olive oil. Add small bit of veg stock so theres enough gravy liquid. simmer for a bit. whizz it up using hand blender if you dont like it so lumpy.

i'm making myself hungry just thinking about this

Why is cereal €7????

We need some Yellow Pack style 'Recession Buster' deals from them...

I can see it now

'Horseradish & goose-liver meat paste now 2 for €1.49!!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back