"Fakearms, a triumph of mankind" (1 Viewer)

Here, Snaky and Pantone, if the Interweb broke and the only problem would be that all the writing was backwards, there wouldn't really be too much of a crisis would there?

I mean, what was all the panic about the millenium bug? We could just teach our children to read backwards. EASY.

Originally posted by aoifed
It was until you came along and lowered the fucking standards Hector.
Is there someone on this list called Brown Thomas, by any chance?

Eh..... My dads name was John Thomas Brown.
Does that count?

Originally posted by The Chilli King
Eh..... My dads name was John Thomas Brown.
Does that count?

If you go and scrawl 'John' at the end of Brown Thomas on G Street with a fat black marker , it does count, by proxy (as it was your Pa and not you).
But don't go gettin any fancy notions. You may be posh with your fancy ring and job, but not posh enough to eradicate the Hector Grey factor.

Geddit?

Originally posted by hapi
a wise lady told me only yesterday, we're only cruel to the ones we love.

you'll believe any old bollix won't ye?

Originally posted by aoifed
Warpmart is Warp records online shop. It's brilliant.

What it means for Front End is that we get massive publicity to a global audience who wouldn't really have a chance to hear the stuff on the label otherwise.
It's also a fantastic complement that the pioneers of contemporary electronica think that the artists are good enough to stock in their shop.

Hooooooooraaaaaaay.

in that case - fair fucking balls to ye and i think its great that warp are getting involved with similar labels - i sorta had the impression they were a bit insular. me=duh.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
you'll believe any old bollix won't ye?

obviously. i'll swallow any bullshit i'm fed. 'wasn't always like that though, seemed to start happening late last summer... probably your fault. you owe me. somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back