"Fakearms, a triumph of mankind" (2 Viewers)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Fakearms is back, and pretty much the same as it used to be- The Best Club in the World.

Fakearms @ Molloys of Christchurch
Every Thursday
Adm Free, Booze Cheap.

This week Front End Synthetics share their new records that they got for Christmas with you. Due to unforseen circumstances there'll be no live act this week. Next week though.....

For those who haven't attended:

Fakearms is a free weekly club run by the Dublin electronica imprint Front End Synthetics.

In the intimate setting of Molloys at Christchurch, Fakearms have had the pleasure of presenting some of Dublins finest electronic acts live on a nice little stage in the basement, often followed by FES and guest DJ's

For those who don't want to pay attention to a live act, upstairs is nicely lit with lots of seating. DJ's from NCAD, and various other guest DJ's, play an eclectic mix of whatever the fuck they like. Lovely atmosphere.

All this is complemented by the fact that there are cheap booze promotions (German Beers) each week, and they serve til 1.00 most weeks.
Sometimes beautiful girls go round giving out plates of sweets, and some say it's a great place for scoring.......some say

I'll have to go to this some day but not because of the beautiful girls and the scoring*

*that my dear dear friends was a lie, when i say friends i mean aquaintances, when i say aquaintances i mean random people who type stuff on the internerd who i don't know at all

Originally posted by Ed
*that my dear dear friends was a lie, when i say friends i mean aquaintances, when i say aquaintances i mean random people who type stuff on the internerd who i don't know at all [/B]

That'll be me then. Add egocentric to the list :D

Originally posted by binky
Gloveslap!

Front End Synthetics back catalogue currently heading for Warpmart. Yay!

explain "Warpmart" - i'm too lazy to go to their website ;)

Warpmart is Warp records online shop. It's brilliant.

What it means for Front End is that we get massive publicity to a global audience who wouldn't really have a chance to hear the stuff on the label otherwise.
It's also a fantastic complement that the pioneers of contemporary electronica think that the artists are good enough to stock in their shop.

Hooooooooraaaaaaay.

Originally posted by herv
hahahahahaha

i'm annoying emoticon in scotland at the moment with my blend of high caffine shit

lets hope they are sufficiently amused

hold on. what?

Originally posted by hapi
he just wants FES to release his next rekkid!!! cheeky fucker! :)

hahahahahaha

i'm annoying emoticon in scotland at the moment with my blend of high caffine shit

lets hope they are sufficiently amused

Originally posted by aoifed
Get them Scottish Fuckers Herv.
If they don't dig it, burn some of their buildings :eek:

the 1st track on the cd was a hypnosis thing. "you will like my choons.... they're gonna be hoooooj"

wreck the gaff

and shit down the chimbly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back