Fake Id (1 Viewer)

i grew my first beard at 16 it was a shit looking chin strap effort but i didn't get asked for i.d till i shaved it when i was 19. if you cant manage a beard maybe we can all donate bits of ours . You glue it on et voilla you'll be sneaking in naggins and fighting cunts in no time.

why cant you just knecker drink like every other 17 year old. you'll be in the pub long enough.

ok, but wat if i want to get stuff at a rugby/gaa/footbal match or pubs or get into clubs,etc... i cant just walk in wit a 6 pack of druids in my hand!

I remember the good old days, fake id going into Fibbers with a naggin of vodka stuck in my bra...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ok, but wat if i want to get stuff at a rugby/gaa/footbal match or pubs or get into clubs,etc... i cant just walk in wit a 6 pack of druids in my hand!

you spoilt little pups can watch football on justin.tv on your phone in a laneway behind an internet cafe and get shitfaced on druids....fucking pear flavoured druids!
what i would have given for that kind of option when i was 15.

actually that sounds deadly even now, anyone want to watch the last ten minutes of united/ besiktas in ranelagh with me?

Rob a few fags off the aul lad, bang a load of spirits from the caninet into an empty coke bottle, leg it up the bushes and down it. Done.

I used to get into a pub near UCC by pretending I was Australian and had left my passport at home :)
For some reason they got way worse with ID once I'd turned 18, maybe it was easier in Cork but my friends and I would go to Freakscene in Sir Henrys when we were 16, and we definitely didn't look any older than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back