Face vs Body (4 Viewers)

Ok I know what way the wind doth blow:

maltese_puppy_04.jpg

1155-3003%7EGolden-Retrievers-Puppies-Posters.jpg

Wow. This thread got a serious like when I was just joking around. I meant someone across the bar you've never talked with and don't know. More jokes less introspection, please.
well as long as she's got somethin' goin on. generally its the face that attracts me first then if things are goin well a decent bod would be a bonus. if it were just for a quickey looks arent that important.

Pretty much everything Pantone said on this thread has made me laugh out loud for days.

I think we can all agree: plain twigs or pretty fatties or plain fatties or pretty twigs, it's all fine so long as someone is getting a puppy.

If you had to choose -- without taking fetching or frisbee abilities into account -- a really cute dog who never licked his balls but always stole food off your plate, or a really cute dog (duh, tautology, I know) who never stole food but was constantly at himself, especially when you brought home a pretty fatty with a little bit of class, and you made a candlelit dinner in the hope of getting some.

Hm?

Would the constant slurping sounds put her off, or would you rather have the slurp if it meant no risk to pretty fatty's strip steak and thus your chances of pork for dessert?

Pretty much everything Pantone said on this thread has made me laugh out loud for days.

I think we can all agree: plain twigs or pretty fatties or plain fatties or pretty twigs, it's all fine so long as someone is getting a puppy.

If you had to choose -- without taking fetching or frisbee abilities into account -- a really cute dog who never licked his balls but always stole food off your plate, or a really cute dog (duh, tautology, I know) who never stole food but was constantly at himself, especially when you brought home a pretty fatty with a little bit of class, and you made a candlelit dinner in the hope of getting some.

Hm?

Would the constant slurping sounds put her off, or would you rather have the slurp if it meant no risk to pretty fatty's strip steak and thus your chances of pork for dessert?
what if it was a slurping fatty and my dog was cooking dinner? and im fetching the frisbee, is that allowed?

The pretty girl who has a few extra pounds is more likely to be left on the shelf than the one with the plainish face.

Fact: thin girls get hit on/ chatted up more than curvy/ fat girls. Whether they actually get left on the shelf, long-term, is more complex.

what are you saying? That thin girls are inevitably uptight high mantainance sticks o' neurosis who'll eventually grind a man down if they don't wreck his head first... while a lady of a curvier frame is way more '"yo let it all hang out, I'm totally chillaxed and just happy to be eating this chicken y'all" and thus more accepting of untidiness, forgetfulness, incosideratness and general crappy male behaviour
and thus will keep a fella?

huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back