• Thread starter BC
  • Start date
  • Replies 323
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 8
t11lust.jpg

t17star.jpg

t05hierophant.jpg

Painted by Lady Frieda Harris, Designed by To Mega Therion.

I love cranes. I really do. I don't know why but I could stare at them forever, especially when there's loads of them. Lucky I live in Duberlin then. I can't really find any pictures that portray them as i see them though. Sigh.

aoifed said:
I love cranes. I really do. I don't know why but I could stare at them forever, especially when there's loads of them. Lucky I live in Duberlin then. I can't really find any pictures that portray them as i see them though. Sigh.

A guy i used to work with is friends with a girl who climbs cranes at night with her boyfriend. The climb into building sites, climb up the cranes, and go as far out the arms of them as they can. She's shown him photos of them up the top with the city in the background. Kinda cool i thought, if not a tad dangerous.

That girl sounds fuckin cool. I'd never have the balls to do get that close or high up, and I'd be afraid that they'd suddenly turn into just cranes instead of the magical lovely constructions/beasts that I see from afar just hangin round the skyline looking so out of place but so perfect aswell. Oh man, I :heart: cranes.

aoifed said:
That girl sounds fuckin cool. I'd never have the balls to do get that close or high up, and I'd be afraid that they'd suddenly turn into just cranes instead of the magical lovely constructions/beasts that I see from afar just hangin round the skyline looking so out of place but so perfect aswell. Oh man, I :heart: cranes.

You should come visit Dundrum so! There's cranes as far as the eye can see!!!! You can come and play in my gaff afterwards and i'll get my mammy to make us rice krispie buns, then we can draw pictures of cranes with my crayon set, or my CRANEON set more like! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back