Extras - Series 2 (1 Viewer)

Yeah it was a suprise alright, I thought they were using stock interview footage first then when he reacted I couldn't believe it. I must get me one of those pens too !!

Overall I thought the series was disappointing compared to the office and the first series but still a lot better then most of the comedies out there. He seemed to try an replicate Curb Your Enthusiasm a bit too much with the awkwardness but where CYE you could see Larry's point of view with Extras you didn't.

Like in the dress buying scene, why didn't he just saw no??? Also the scene went on far too long.......

yeah i wasn't overly gone on it either..i felt like the special guests were ,for the most part, just shoe horned in. the best bits were the bits with steve merchant and barry. There wasn't enough of them though..and seriously how stupid is maggie?headwrecker..

yeah i wasn't overly gone on it either..i felt like the special guests were ,for the most part, just shoe horned in. the best bits were the bits with steve merchant and barry. There wasn't enough of them though..and seriously how stupid is maggie?headwrecker..

that's been the biggest problem since the start of the second series. I liked it but they have changed her from being a bit dizzy to borderline retarded. Some of the things they have her saying and doing are ridiculous.

I enjoyed the Xmas special even though it started in a very dodgy trying-to-be-a-movie way. Merchant is definitely the unsung hero of the whole thing.

It amazes me how they got those people to appear for the Big Brother section. They don't see the irony in what they are doing at all, they just want to be back on tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back