Extras - Series 2 (4 Viewers)

i've been slightly disappointed with it so far....although i only realised how funny a lot of series 1 was after getting the dvd so maybe it'll be like that with this series as well...just doesnt seem to be as funny though, think its becoming a bit predictable, formulaic and at times too far outside the bounds of reality

Maggie appears to be 'stupid' and 'embarrass' Andy now. That is her purpose. sake.

Agreed. They have made her stupid to the point of retarded.
When Andy meets an ex girlfriend and tells maggie that he dumped her because she was so boring and then when maggie meets her later and says "you must have felt awful when he dumped you for being so boring" it was very poor writing and even the most stupid person would know what not to repeat to someone.

not nearly as thick. she was more a confused stupid in the first series eg. getting confused about 'the mitchell brothers' now she just says the most obviously stupid things that anyone would know you shouldn't say and coincidentally always to the wrong people

And then they had Andy looking at a picture of Leny Henry and he still didn't mention his name.

That was mean.

That was gas alright, few moments like that thru out the whole show sorta one of them great idea on paper programmes but just not break yer bollox funny alot of the time.

in the first episode, i wouldn't have known it was orlando bloom if i didn't read the newspaper description beforehand

by the by

he was on an old rerun of Midsomer Murders last week

he was rubbish back then too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back