Extras - Series 2 (3 Viewers)

Lefty Frizzell

I watched the first episode last night, some funny moments but it still falls flat a lot of the time. It seems all the weaknesses from the first series are still there.

Interesting to see its now a bbc/hbo joint production.

Anyone watch it?

Orlando Bloom did a good impression of Ricky Gervais in it.

that was the distinct impression i got,
he was actually doing his version of Ricky Gervais, and really flatly (not of the michael variety) might i add!

Its a slow burner, i only got into 1st season the 2nd time round.

Nice line up on Thursdays now though with Extras, Daily Show with John Stewart, Sons and Daughters, Arrested Development all in a row.|..|

Barry dressed up as the boss in case Andy pulled out was hilarious.

Some Cheggers gold: "The BBC- still run by jews and queers is it?"

and

"Name one funny black person"

"There's loads- Chris Rock, Eddy Murphy..."

"Yeah, but an english one"

Never got to see any of series one, must have been on the nights I was in work, I am guessing that it's kinda like The Office where it takes a bit to get into but then it's great.

Much better than last week alright

Count Fuckula and his gang were great, and it was so familiar when they went to the bar Bowie was in with the VIP bouncers antics

the seat they got was perfect, especially when barry and merchant came over and sat right next to them

was watching it...bout 10 mins in, thinkin this is alright, dragged on a bit with the homeless fella...then...ELECTRICITY WENT OUT!!!!

A loud chorus of NNNNOOOOOOO!!! rang out from me, my 2 brothers and our neighbour who had come to watch it.

i thought last nights was amazing.

went out after to meet a mate over from the US, and ended up in the berkely court residents bar at some ungodly hour. was telling him about extras and how deadly it was, when no one other than ross kemp stuck his head in through the door to see what was going on, then vanished.

I don't watch it all the time, but I was in stiches last night. Everytime the punter in the pub shouted out 'You're shit' I almost wet myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back