Explosions in the sky, irish dates? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 3
Hey Husker Dude I'm sure they will, maybe not on that tour but soon after. Because...Explosions in the Sky have announced a February 20th,2007 release date for their next full length. The band is promising "massive amounts" of touring in the new year, and recently celebrated the 50,000th sale of their 2003 album, The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place. And a great big motherfuckin' yeeeesssssssss to that!!Although some bands (instrumental ones at that) have complained of lacklustre responses in Dublin.Did they actually support Fourtet a year ago? I remember wondering but never found out. They were on that tour with him.

If they come here I'll cream myself. Although I'd be better off creaming someone else. C'mon, who's up for a creaming?

Banana-cream-pie.jpg

Austin post-rockers Explosions In The Sky are preparing to release their follow-up to 2003's The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place. Recorded by John Congleton of the Paper Chase, All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone will be released February 20 through Temporary Residence. A limited edition will be released through independent retailers only and will feature a bonus disc of remixes by Jesu, Four Tet and others.

The band has planned two dates in New York in February and are currently planning a full tour that will follow in March.

Tracklist for All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone:

01. The Birth And Death Of The Day
02. Welcome, Ghosts
03. It's Natural To Be Afraid
04. What Do You Go Home To?
05. Catastrophe And The Cure
06. So Long, Lonesome

Bonus Disc:
01. The Birth And Death Of The Day (Jesu Mix)
02. Welcome, Ghosts (Adem Mix)
03. It's Natural To Be Afraid (The Paper Chase Mix)
04. What Do You Go Home To? (Mountains Mix)
05. Catastrophe And The Cure (Four Tet Mix)
06. So Long, Lonesome (Eluvium Mix)

www.explosionsinthesky.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back