Eurovision qualifiers last night (1 Viewer)

São Paulo Punk

Website
myspace.com
Anyone watch them? I only caught the last few acts as I was busy putting the little lad to sleep (it took 4 fucking Dr. Seuss books!)

A lot of booing at the end of the event once all the votes were in. A lot of shite seemed to go through. Well, it was all shite I guess. That Finnish accent is pretty funny all the same. The interpretive dance routine thing was scary. It was like river dance on all the wrong drugs with a maniac playing the worst guitar solos ever written as he writhed about the dancers. It was a diabolical mix of opera, folk music and scandinavian cock rock.

Lets hope there's more of it on saturday for the finals!!!

The Irish er, entry is something else isn't it?
"You Can't Stop The Spring"
John Waters shamelessly going for the Eastern European vote with that unsubtle reference to Prague 68.

Pity Ireland are missing the point of Eurovision by NOT having a screaming queen/transxual belt out something with a rude pun for a title.

Anyone having a "Eurovision Party"?

I haven't even heard the Irish entry. One of the positive results of spending the last 7 months studying in my 'spare' time has been an almost complete avoidance of television.

i liked denmark and switzerland,but i think the belorus entry could just nick the whole thing.

ISREAL.... WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

FUCKIN' ASSHOLE FRIENDS AND THEIR BIRTHDAY'S MEAN I'M GONNA MISS ALL THE ACTION TOMORROW. LAST YEAR, I TOOK A SHORT BREAK FROM THE START OF THE VOTING TO GO AND CHECK OUT BON JOVI IN CROKE PARK. HEARD THREE DIABOLICAL BALLADS, BAD MEDICINE AND LIVING ON A PRAYER...WHEELS HAS IT ON TAPE. SPLIT TO CATCH THE END OF THE VOTING. PERFECT.

euro2.jpg

ALLAHQUAAANNNDO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back