Estel on the View. (1 Viewer)

neosupervital

Website
www.neosupervital.com
Yay for Estel! Such hair! Such drumming! Such keyboardist trying not to laugh! Such why didn't they show Grainne (the only Estel whose name I know) and the theremin guy? Such obviously recorded earlier! Such glossy lips on the female member of the panel! Is it just me or was she Juliet Turner in 10 years time?

So, to sum up: Never heard Estel before - wouldn't mind again.
They are officially art.

Oh, and congrats to Things Tour folk so far on a bang up job publicity-wise. I propose a knees up on the 19th. Both knees, above head height if possible.

They played the song well. Camera man seemed to have trouble focussing on anything but hands. Did the keyboard player have a pencil or something wedged underneath one key or was that just me seeing things?

ah, balls to the wall... i missed it!

here I was in town the other day and i saw two people walk down dawson st. they just looked like a band, all nonchelont (spelling?) and "rock star" like (gah, you know what I mean) as they got closer I realised it was Jamie and Grainne! hahahahahah.

ahh, the estel.

anthony, ALL "young" people look like rock stars to you, you out of touch PRICK!

and here, jamie is way to SEXY for t.v., though he should have his own show.

no, i don't think its repeated. again, fucking superb job on all the publicity for the TYM tour lads and burds, really deadly job. no-one's still gonna go buh....

pricks!

xx

I thought they were great, I think they have better songs than the one they played though. Nice zoom in on the MacDonalds attacking sticker on Bushie's drums.

Originally posted by neosupervital
I propose a knees up on the 19th. Both knees, above head height if possible.

Damn that mental image, damn it, damn it straight to hell...

Originally posted by eoin
I thought they were great, I think they have better songs than the one they played though. Nice zoom in on the MacDonalds attacking sticker on Bushie's drums.

I think it was attacking Mute records(for some reason)
it said ''Mute is Murder''

Good hair all around though

i would've gotten my hands made up if i'd known they were gonna be shown up close and personal! ronnie drew and saddam hussein were getting their make up put on at the same time... cool! after we finished they brought on the disney club set. that talking dog is so fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back