Epicurean Bangers and Mash (1 Viewer)

Next time you're in London, go out to Greenwich and go to Goddard's Pie and Mash House.
£2 will get you the best pie and mash in Christendom.

kings lead hat said:
so so aoif so so

as for the veg i cant comment
although the meat bangers arent all that
nice mash tho'

I guess I'll just have to go see for myself. If the veggie sausages are nice I'll email you one.

You can also get nice mash in the clarendon. And a bowl full of rocket and parmesan. That's a lunch right there.

I've only had them the once. My love for the Superquinn sausage was documented yesterday, but the ones they sell aren't bad. But I agree with Al, the mash is pretty tasty and you get quite a bit for your bob.

kings lead hat said:
Im getting a saus n mash from the original sos n mash cafe under portobello bridge in t-minus 30 mins

Sound thread
havent been there in ages

you KNOW what im talkin bout wheels

(i presume)

serie_kapow.jpg

aoifed said:
I guess I'll just have to go see for myself. If the veggie sausages are nice I'll email you one.

You can also get nice mash in the clarendon. And a bowl full of rocket and parmesan. That's a lunch right there.

Best bangers and mash Ive encountered is in christophes in the eppicurian. Theres a lass working there who always gives me an extra sausage.

wha?

(probably just feels sorry for me)

its pretty awesome. the only flaw is they put a pile of frozen mix veg on the side. If they scrapped that and put processed peas on the menu it would be the hit

aoifed said:
Has anyone been to the Bangers and Mash gaff in the Epicurean?

Any reports?

I've never been somewhere that serves vegetarian bangers and mash before but I'm afraid to get excited.

u:m said:
its pretty awesome. the only flaw is they put a pile of frozen mix veg on the side. If they scrapped that and put processed peas on the menu it would be the hit
mushy peas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back