Enjoy ATP (3 Viewers)

tom. said:
maybe he went to 601 asking for sting and trudy
Hey! Screw You! You didn't have to face those fuckers! :) I know they had some mulled wine in there! It's the least they could've offered me... "Hey, I'm looking for 'something' ;);)... 'Sting' and 'Trudy' sent me..." said I. 'Sir, you have been made a cuckold... A Fool! For, we have no jiggers here.' siad they.

Shits.

Last man standing!

I wonder did the argentinian chap make the plane? That'll teach him to stick his nose into other people's suspect devices! "Get to da choppah!"

Hey You!

image.php
: Yes?

Yes You... PM/email me your details so I can send you grade I owe ya. My phone is maced. Did I leave my i-wotsit/keys/'pervert' rock candy at yours?

B

JR Ewing sucked balls. The Perfect Drama and Calling In Dead rocked but apparently they forgot how to play all that stuff and just jumped around wanting to get rich instead or something like that?

Les Savy Fav were pretty good but unfortunately for them they started as Mastodon ended and by the time I pushed into the room for them they sounded fey and distant, much like the pathetic sound of water lapping the sides of a rowboat as it is crushed by a mighty submarine surfacing from beneath belching fire and blowing out torpedos and nuclear missiles - in fact this is exactly what happened.

Cocorosie were great, but it was way too dark to have a decent wank over them so fuck you hahaha.

Really enjoyed Blonde Redhead, High on Fire, Dalek, Dj Nobody, Weird War (surprisingly), Hella, the Champs, Acid Mothers, Damo... can't remember much else. Battles was ok but a bit like being in school. I drunkenly talked the ear off Ian Williams though, which was way more interesting.

forgive me but is not battles a bit of

limp bizkit minus da beats.
i mean is tecnically cool but you could imagine a kind of shit rapper ovr the top of it w/ beats

innit??
i left cos i wuz a bit bored of em

i mean like the same beepy bheepy riff and then a descending kind of basslkine thats not a bassline and then they reach towards something but dont get there like so many bands

and dont gimme that minimalist thhing cos neu are minimininaslt and thats wkd

wah wah wah isn't music rapid. Ich don't think zo!

Good bits apart from the good bands (Anthony and the Johnsons, Acid Mothers Temple, Mastodon, The Locust)

- hearing Bubblepuppy between Mastodon and High on Fire
- inciting anti-British racial hatred.

Bad bits:
- the pints
- the pizza
- most of the haircuts

Polo said:
Yeah the 800 years of oppression / Brits Out pen tattoos were an unexpected turn of events.

It's nice to see that even in my absence, my ATP legacy lives on.

some random (shit) photos:

acid.jpg

666.jpg

cinematik.jpg

fuckingchamps.jpg

ooal.jpg

I was gonna put up some shit quality video footage without sound of yer man from the acid mothers smashing up his guitar... but as I said. shit and no sound, so...

Some day were going to look for tickets to ATP and they will say no Irish need apply.

All of the messy drunken shit over the last few years has been done by the Irish.

You should have seen the other Chalets when we were leaving - clean tidy, beds made, dishes washed. All of the Irish Chalets were comletely trashed.
I have never seen even a sniff of fight at ATP except for Irish people. There was one guy after A&TJ howling abuse - in a Limerick accent - at some poor English kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back