engagement rings (1 Viewer)

well one of them starts at $1,730, the other at $4,350, and she doesn't care either way.... maybe he should think about putting the other $2,520 into something more sensible.

Politakill1 said:
I can see myself arriving on top of a white horse.

pon02.jpg

Politakill1 said:
Bullshit for alot of men but would you ruin your other halfs perfect day that shes probably had wet dreams about since a young age...

Well I wouldn't be with a woman who's into diamonds, so that wouldn't be an issue. There's nothing romantic about spending lots of money.

snakybus said:
Well I wouldn't be with a woman who's into diamonds, so that wouldn't be an issue. There's nothing romantic about spending lots of money.

Didnt you know material things are the most important things in life and especially a relationship?

oh shit said:
well one of them starts at $1,730, the other at $4,350, and she doesn't care either way.... maybe he should think about putting the other $2,520 into something more sensible.

the prices vary; if he were to get it here for instance, diamonds are cheaper. but there are some places in the US which are also cheaper, so god only knows.
he's still a long way from deciding which one he'd like, but right now these two are the front runners.
ultimately when he see the ring, he'll know.

*unfolds diamond-encrusted lawn chair, produces tub of popcorn sprinkled in gold dust

snakybus said:

no there isnt. but regarding your thing about being with a woman who is into diamonds; again myself for instance, never been into them. don't really think anything of them. but if a guy was to give me one for an engagement token, i'd be well chuffed. :cool:

snakybus said:

whatttt? the 2 aren't mutually exclusive you know. I think engagement rings and 'we're getting engaged, at christmas' is a load of eyebrow raising tripe for the most part too but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate diamonds for what they are. My objection to engagement rings is all to do with what they symbolise (and the ridiculous expense) - and I am no ones chattel. But I like rocks. So I intend to have a jewelled wedding band. Yay for me and my problem solving prowess. And I'm gonna design it and get it made too. My stupid degree has to come in handy somewhere.

However, I don't think you could go very far wrong with a tiffany ring for sure for a woman who was into them - that's pretty much perfect for engagements.

i have this cool gold ring of a gold rams head and red eyes
the eyes fell out though
and one of the horns broke

it kind of looks like this:

316jc432b.jpg

tell him to forget about the engagement rings and get the matching synthetic bone wedding bands grown from your future spouse's DNA.

synthetic bone. classssssssssssy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back