Employment (1 Viewer)

Fuck your colleagues over in a desperate attempt to make it to the top. hit the glass ceiling then be stabbed in the back by a disgruntled colleague and former ally. Do shit loads of coke in the jacks during lunch then get secretary up the pole, claim every second of your paternity leave get sacked after your return Stay at home for 13 more years.

You're welcome.

Lads, I'll be out of a job soon enough, so if it's debt collecting you need done, I'm fairly sure I could break a few thumbs and knees. @Cormcolash is helping me with my technique.

I hope it doesn't happen - though I think you might not have to resort to anything more than threats... you'll need to work on looking more intimidating and less friendly.

I gots skillz but not a whole lot of work in my field.
Are temp agencies any use? Thinking PA work in an office or something.
Don't mind flipping burgers either, just not in mickey dees.
I'm not entitled to dole, though the thoughts of it are dreamy, so I gots work.

Same skillz as half of Ireland. Audio/video/animation. Did 5 years for Disney before taking leave, then spent 5 years on the road doing FOH sound, but don't really wanna stuck back into that. It's a young persons game.

Same skillz as half of Ireland. Audio/video/animation. Did 5 years for Disney before taking leave, then spent 5 years on the road doing FOH sound, but don't really wanna stuck back into that. It's a young persons game.

i think thats really only the skill set of half of thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back