embarrassing household moments (1 Viewer)

tom. said:
heheheheheh...

hi there chancer. was this an attempt to imply that nasty illegal things were being done to poor little you? please, spare us.

so nice of you to re-register under a different name. so do you like alice in chains? me, i was always more of a soundgarden man.

spoooooon man la lala la with your hands!

seanc said:
tom. is the boss of the internet.

The final boss.

mbison02.gif

tom. said:
heheheheheh...

hi there chancer. was this an attempt to imply that nasty illegal things were being done to poor little you? please, spare us.

so nice of you to re-register under a different name. so do you like alice in chains? me, i was always more of a soundgarden man.

er...whatever..., and nothing illegal is being done to me personaly, but on the site , definetley. soundgarden ARE cool though..

aliceinchains said:
er...whatever..., and nothing illegal is being done to me personaly, but on the site , definetley. soundgarden ARE cool though..

Man, I can see your beet-red face from here. Amazing. You troll an internet forum and act like a complete cunt on purpose, and then you cry injustice.

In a way, that sort of arrogance is almost admirable. Only it's not.

aliceinchains said:
heh.

you have the same details as chancer.

what are the, um, chances?

yeah, soundgarden are good, but they really should've called it quits after superunknown, it just got embarassing after that.

tom. said:
heh.

you have the same browser, i.p. address, and operating system as chancer.

what are the, um, chances?

yeah, soundgarden are good, but they really should've called it quits after superunknown, it just got embarassing after that.

not familar with shift work concept Tom,
or the concept of supporting your friends,
not familiar with superunkown, sure im missing out though

aliceinchains said:

aahh jeez

aliceinchains said:
a valiant effort there. but, well, it's not really going to be cutting the mustard with anyone here, is it?

you're not familiar with superunknown? but it was one of the biggest selling grunge-crossover albums of all time! black hole sun, spoonman, the day i tried to live, etc., etc.

Prob been said already but....why did you look at his crotch??? I am fairly certain if I went around looking at girls fun bags when they were in the nighties i would be evicted big bro style!!

Just got here, great thread. I was about to hop into the shower one morning, but then whilst in the nip the sound of rushing water gave me the idea of having a pee first. Just as I started I realised I hadn't locked the door and thus one of my housemates started to walk in. At this point I made some sort of noise that resembeled 'Umwhooaa' and the door quickly closed again. It was not very dignified, and she was good enough to not mention it.

At times looking back, I think I deliberately left it unlocked. Nowadays I never pee unless I'm five miles away from the nearest living organism, and of course shower fully clothed.

Shit, I got so carried away with all the hullabaloo, I forgot to post my own embarrassing moment.

Christmas Morning, 2003. I wake up early, see, sometimes ages before anyone else because, I dunno, I think people who sleep late are lazy. Anyway, I wake up, and I'm at my (now ex-) sister-in-law's folks' house, and I'm a little confused because, like, it's Christmas, and it doesn't feel like Christmas. Her da is real nice, and her stepmom real funny. Her da even looks a bit like Santy: white hair, paunchy, jolly, etc.

Where was I? I'm in the corridor upstairs, heading groggily toward the bathroom to go make tinkle. I can't find the light, but it's bright enough, and the door is already about halfway open, and I can see there's a nightlight in there. I'm rubbing my eyes as I push the door and come face to face with her da. Totally naked. Sitting on the jax. Doin' his actual business.

Oh, I'm awake alright. I just saw Santy's thingy.

Eventually, I reveal to my SIL what happened, expecting her to be mortified, but instead she says, "Oh no! I forgot to warn you! We call him Captain Naked."

Haha good idea for a thread.
My mate has a good one. A couple that were travelling around Ireland were staying in his house one night, sleeping in the living room. Next morning (Daylight time like), he comes down the stairs to make breakfast, and figures he should probably ask them if they want anything, so he opens the door to the living room, walks in, sees the girl giving the guy a blowjob, turns around, and walks out.

Cormcolash said:
Haha good idea for a thread.
My mate has a good one. A couple that were travelling around Ireland were staying in his house one night, sleeping in the living room. Next morning (Daylight time like), he comes down the stairs to make breakfast, and figures he should probably ask them if they want anything, so he opens the door to the living room, walks in, sees the girl giving the guy a blowjob, turns around, and walks out.
i really need to know did the job get finished?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back