ELTON JOHN vs. DRUGS! Discuss!! (1 Viewer)

excellent. who are you playing with? yeah i'll be there. prolly a bit after 8.00 though. what time you on at?

ah cool; i play with Crumb. no idea for stage times yet, won't know till later.
our own stuff is on www.crumbmusic.com if you wanna check it out.
see you later.

oh btw - would you mind bringing that Haneke boxset along??
cheers

That was great fun.

The Spook were fantastic. What was that instrument you played again, Al?

Crumb were brilliant as usual despite a very uncharacteristic hiccup.

Miriam Ingram's Lilac Wine was really great but Children of the Revolution was a bit of a cheat for an Elton John song! They still did it really well though.

Carol Keogh, Elton Mulally et al were fantastic. Really slick performance and hugely enjoyable. Their drummer is great.

Great night. You've done it again, music!

Well done, Thomas.

this was deadly.
medea
crumb
ro
and probably groom and the spook
were all great.
i got really really drunk, ended up lying on the ground outside my neighbors house, doing the puke's.
this morning i woke my girlfriend up with some andrew wk, she thinks i'm great.
good work thomas!

this was deadly.
medea
crumb
ro
were all great.
i got really really drunk, ended up lying on the ground outside my neighbors house, doing the puke's.
good work thomas!

I remember you singing Sir Duke very, very enthusiastically and then dropping your pint on the ground and we all could "feel it all ooooovvvvveeeerrrr!!!"

I wish i'd been online more this week so I could have found out about this and gone along, I was on a self imposed internet ban cos I've a rake of work to do..........damns yo..sounded like a hoot. (excuse the pun)

this was deadly.
medea
crumb
ro
were all great.
good work thomas!

I'd almost put money on Red (Tape) Menace doing the same. Most entertaining drunk ever. I was way too sober for most conversations nevertheless I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks to everyone for helping things run smoothly last night. It was a bit of a marathon HOOT coming in just under 4 hours. The club said if it was anyone else they would have murdered us for running late, but happily they were swept up in the euphoria that took over all of us at the end and they let it slide.

I'm fucking wrecked!

Ps. Georgia and Russia are officially at war. I have friends there and would appreciate any positive thoughts of peace, negotiation, kindness, safety, healing, forgiveness and conflict resolution that you might be able to send their way. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back