ELTON JOHN vs. DRUGS! Discuss!! (1 Viewer)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
This Friday - thanks for the reminder Uncle Meat - The HOOT NIGHT returns after a 6 month absence from you hearts and minds with one of our strangest themes yet! ELTON JOHN vs. DRUGS!

8pm start.
10 euro.
12 bands.
2 songs each.
1 intolerably sexy presenter.

Its gonna be MENTAL so come on out to The Sugar Club on Friday and FUCK CHINA AND ITS BLOODY FUCKING OPENING CEREMONIES! No watching until Roger is playing! Roger Federer is my new thing that I do...and, and, and, FRIDAY is his birthday!! So its birthday spankings for EVERYONE on Friday! Speaking of birthdays, happy birthday today to my favorite skinny wolf.

By the way, my friend Jaime from Cuckoo Savante says this....and he's RIGHT!

Subject: Hoot night hullabaloo "Elton john Vs. Drugs"

My much younger, Much Prettier, sista from anotha mista, Miss Thomas Dunning has yet again slipped on his troup leader outfit and orchestrated yet another foray into the uncertain terrain that is a twelve band jamboree! To date we have had "the smiths vs Aerosmith Hoot" the "pixies vs Madonna hoot" the "Elvis vs elvis hoot" the "Food hoot" the "Fed up and strange hoot", to name but a few..Hoot nights have been taking place from Galway to Chicago, and back again via the sugar club, and now ladies and gentlefolk....the delectable Thomas N Dunning brings you "THE ELTON JOHN VS DRUGS HOOT"

And what pray tell, is a Hootnight? ...well its a party first and foremost, a veritable feast for the senses, as any number of the hottest rocknrollers and beautiful balladeers have come together to perform, at la Dunnings behest, their own renderings of songs picked in accordance with the assigned theme...so can you expect the Cl*t rock cover of "candle in the wind" by riotGRRRRL threesome Medea, or the bluegrass version of "whiteRabbit" by the mumblin' deaf ro?...well maybe...

lets just get this straight-this aint no open mic-its a chance to see some of irelands greatest bands and artists- Groom, Miriam ingram, elton mullaly, CRumb, Ebby BRETT, to name but a few, All held together by Thomas Dunning and your boyfriends, and it is a night you will remember FOREVER!!!

So get your asses down to the sugar club at 8pm on august 8th 2008 for the ELTON JOHN Vs. DRUGS HOOT NIGHT HULLABALOO, and tell all your friends....oh and of course, Cuckoo Savante will be making a disgrace out of themselves as is hoot tradition.
peace.
xxx
Jaime

Ain't he sweet?

BE THERE!

La Dunning
xo :heart:

I guess I just worry that no one will show up and they'll say something like "No one showed up! You'll never Hoot in this town again!"

...and this show is gonna be sooooo great too!

Tell yer friends and all and anyway.

0000035792_20061116111117.jpg

I'm holding on for tomorrow -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvw1R1Ykk5Y"]YouTube - Blur - For Tomorrow[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back