electioneering (1 Viewer)

Although I see his point , by not voting you allow the spas to vote their guy in

Witness how well UKIP have done today

i emailed bertie ahern after he resigned as taoiseach (but while he was still TD) to give out that as he was not attending the dail, he was denying his constituents - of which i was one at the time - proper representation.
he replied to me himself, or else a staffer did pretending to be him; spelling mistakes and all.

Isn't it great to see Fianna Fail back where they belong as the nation's biggest party? Fucking hell.

Also, I'm a bit confused by the 2,000 people transfered their votes from Paul Murphy to Brian Hayes, random selection seems like the most likely reason.

Isn't it great to see Fianna Fail back where they belong as the nation's biggest party? Fucking hell.

Also, I'm a bit confused by the 2,000 people transfered their votes from Paul Murphy to Brian Hayes, random selection seems like the most likely reason.

"surely most of brid smith's transfers will go to Paul Murphy," I thought.

Naively.

DUBLIN EUROPEAN ELECTION COUNT - Google Sheets

"surely most of brid smith's transfers will go to Paul Murphy," I thought.

Naively.

DUBLIN EUROPEAN ELECTION COUNT - Google Sheets

The hard left seems to be especially petty and spiteful when it comes to these things, all very Judean People's Front/People's Front of Judea.

Maybe that's unfair, FF/FG pretty much occupy the same space and I wouldn't expect them to transfer to each other.

Murphy seems to be have been damaged by losing the people thought they were actually voting for Joe vote.

so ireland has the worst voting attendance record in the european parliament, and brian crowley only shades luke flanagan out of the record for the worst irish attendee because he's been in hospital for months.

what's flanagan's excuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back